Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977

    Question test e queston..

    sup guys, when and how do you know when test e kicks in at 500mg a week?? also the same with fina at 50mg ed??

  2. #2
    damiongage's Avatar
    damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Pergatory
    Posts
    3,454
    for me there is no real "feel"...my pumps get a little better....the main thing I notice is I get stronger and I grow....buy I do not get this feeling great allthe time or feeling like superman that some people claim they get........

    to answere your question directly

    test e-you'll get stronger
    fina- you'll get alot stronger

  3. #3
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    for me there is no real "feel"...my pumps get a little better....the main thing I notice is I get stronger and I grow....buy I do not get this feeling great allthe time or feeling like superman that some people claim they get........

    to answere your question directly

    test e-you'll get stronger
    fina- you'll get alot stronger
    thanx D! anyone else?

  4. #4
    Crankin'steiN's Avatar
    Crankin'steiN is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    189
    Test E should kick in in about 3 weeks....

    Tren should kick in about 5-7 days...

    That is just based on the esters in them tho..... Everyone will get a different feeling of when they kick in.... Sometimes you'll start to notice sides, or sometimes you'll start to notice effects like strength, or more water retention giving your muscles a more full look....

  5. #5
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Crankin'steiN
    Test E should kick in in about 3 weeks....

    Tren should kick in about 5-7 days...

    That is just based on the esters in them tho..... Everyone will get a different feeling of when they kick in.... Sometimes you'll start to notice sides, or sometimes you'll start to notice effects like strength, or more water retention giving your muscles a more full look....
    thanx anymore?

  6. #6
    MikeH35 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    84
    I know when mine has kicked in when i start getting uncontrollable erections. When it starts popping up every hour, that should tell you.

  7. #7
    kronik is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,993
    My test e kicked in this past monday it was the beginning of my 5th week. Bench went up 40lbs and i started to gat a little acne today when I woke up.

  8. #8
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeH35
    I know when mine has kicked in when i start getting uncontrollable erections. When it starts popping up every hour, that should tell you.
    GREAT thats all i need now. i have that **** without the test!!

  9. #9
    Bob segal is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    216
    how for bold to kick in

  10. #10
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    My test e kicked in this past monday it was the beginning of my 5th week. Bench went up 40lbs and i started to gat a little acne today when I woke up.
    holy **** 40lbs on bench! what does your diet look like?

  11. #11
    monstercojones's Avatar
    monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    AnabolicReview.com
    Posts
    3,181
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob segal
    how for bold to kick in

    id rather not hijack the thread... but anywhere from 5-6 weeks ussually. i dont see my best gains on eq till week 8.

  12. #12
    Krunchtime's Avatar
    Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    A bridge down by da river
    Posts
    1,546
    Im runnning fina like you are. Im going with about 60mg ED and I noticed after a week that I was throwing up a lot more weight and im sure the phsical changes happen soon also

  13. #13
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by baseballer19
    Im runnning fina like you are. Im going with about 60mg ED and I noticed after a week that I was throwing up a lot more weight and im sure the phsical changes happen soon also
    what else are you using with the tren and also how are the sides??

  14. #14
    palequail's Avatar
    palequail is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    The OC aka Tits and Ass!!
    Posts
    1,713
    I look for more boners......that is how I usually know...

  15. #15
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    I look for more boners......that is how I usually know...
    i hear that one.. **** i get enough now off of a.s.

  16. #16
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    I get very horny and my "mental well being" is amazing. And WOW, I love the pumps!!

  17. #17
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I get very horny and my "mental well being" is amazing. And WOW, I love the pumps!!
    is it possible to gain lean muscle using test e and anvar? along with l-dex and nolva??

  18. #18
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    wwwhhhheeeee!!! back to the top!!

  19. #19
    Crankin'steiN's Avatar
    Crankin'steiN is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    is it possible to gain lean muscle using test e and anvar? along with l-dex and nolva??
    Of course it's possible... why wouldn't it be??

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •