Dima is offline New Member

Should i take clomid?

my current cycle is a really short one...just 4 weeks...and as you can see isn't a strong one:

week 1 and 3: 1 sus250

week 2 and 4: 2 testoviron250

i've got 4 boxes of clomid (40 pills) but i don't know whether to use them or not...any suggestion?
    and how much clomid should i take? should i follow the the "standard"* rule?

*2 weeks after last injection(testoviron250) (and so week 6 in my case) day 1 300mg, days 2-11 100mg, days 12-21 50mg

PLEASE HELP!

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    This is probably a flame but I would throw all of it in the garbage right now(save you time). Sust takes 4 weeks just to kick in. Save your money for more stuff. Then do a proper cycle.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I agree w/ Iconn. We're not trying to flame you Dima but if you take those dosages and for that short amount of time, you'll be wasting you time and $ cuz your not going to see really anything. The only thing you'll have to show from that cycle is a sore ass.
    Use the search button and read alittle bit...Then post a cycle and we'll help u get it straight.

M

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    Yeah that's what I meant.... Yeah.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    No flame but I have never seen anyone do a cycle less than 8 weeks. Again no flame, but folks think that gear with one shot will make you a champion BB. Doesnt' work that way. You have to keep the stuff in your system, course everyone knows this?

well thanks for your replies but my problem isn't the dosage of sus or of tes...i experienced a lot of gains (6 kg,about 13 lbs, mantaining my body-fat% under control and below 8%)this winter with just 8 injection of deca200 over a period of five weeks...nor the avalibility of those drugs...but this is the 1st time i use testo-based steroids and i just wanted to experience a strength boost (and that's what's happening indeed judging from my bench press, shoulder press and squat improvements) and to test my tendency to gynaecomastia...
    so the question remain the same should i take clomid or not?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Bro if your experienceing strength gains from that low of a dosage I'd have to say it's just in your mind.
    Yes take clomid 3 weeks after your last shot of test.
    Good luck

M

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    It sounds like you have not done your research....

thanks a lot Mbaraso!
    I don't want to sound like the guy who believes that such tiny dosage could give great results...but on the other hand i'm a little bit feared of possible collateral effects of testo-based steroids .
    And before going for a longer and heavier cycle i wanted to test my tendency for side effects.
    But anyway i won't be considering antything longer than 8-10 weeks...to me longer than this is just a waste of time (other than dangerous) unless you decide to continue to elevate the dosage or you have such a variety of different steroids that allows you change completely the treatment from time to time.
    There's plenty of articles on the internet stating that gains during steroid cycles arrive within the first weeks of the treatment(this using 2 or 3 different steroids of course...that's 90% of the cases....and i think you also experienced this as i read some posts in this board of guys who didn't notice any visble improvement in the last weeks of their cycles and so decided to inject more steroids)...so is just like tryin' to fill up a glass that is already full.
    Again thanks and when i'll have a heavier (and...ok..more "serious"!) cycle i'll post it.bye.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Take the clomid regardless of the length of the cycle but I agree with the others 4 weeks is to short.

thanks billy boy...i got two more questions: will you have a look,please?
    1)can i assume that taking clomid after a steroid cycle(with an androgenic compound) is a standard rule regadless of the dosage and/or length?
    2)from what i read clomid is effective for recovery of endogenous testosterone level only after a cycle and when this level is low...but i also know it's an estrogen (weak)...if i take clomid when my endogenous testosterone lelvel isn't that low(for example ater a tiny cycle...or after a cycle strongly based on anabolic drugs with low androgenic effect like deca ) will it work on me like an estrogen? and so could i experience side effect of feminilization caused by clomid?
    i've searched the answers to this questions in the "educational threads" with no luck...(maybe these are stupid questions but i'd like a respone anyway...thanks)

Thread Information