steropower is offline Associate Member

has any of you been caught for methandrostenolone?

how long it was the test you failed to pass since the last pill of dbol you swallowed.

was it more than 20days?

what do you think is the biggest space of time i should be dbol free before a drug test?

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    what is the drug test for?? Most jobs dont test for steroids , only organizations that test for steroids are like NCAA and some professional sports. Also Olympics if you are planning on going there

Other then that, dont be worried about it.

SYN
    SYN is offline New Member
    The Military will also test for these if there is a reported large gain in weight and it is not from fat. So watch out there as well. But yes, most common jobs do not test for that stuff.. Not unless they have a reason to do so.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SYN
    The Military will also test for these if there is a reported large gain in weight and it is not from fat. So watch out there as well. But yes, most common jobs do not test for that stuff.. Not unless they have a reason to do so.

How do you know for sure that the military will test with a large weight increase?

SYN
    SYN is offline New Member
    I have a very close brother-in-law that does in in charge of writting the doc's and helping teach the people in charge of it how to use the program. I also know that they do not always do these tests as they most of the time do not care or want to see a problem. But I was just telling him that it is out there. And only costs the military $40 something dollars extra to test for those Chemicals .. I'll see if I can find one of the docs and paste it up..

steropower is offline Associate Member
    the drug test is made for an olympic sport but it's not for olympic games!

Thread Information