djboots is offline Associate Member

help I think I overtrained

i think i got a big problem last week i took my last shot of test and i wanted to get in some real heavy training so i hit every thing like a mad man. Then i took 2 days off and went yesterday to do chest and the inside of my elbow hert bad exspecialy around lower bicep. I could barley lift any heavy weight and could not do any flys it sucked. now i'm nevious because i'm going to start pct next week and i feel i need to be lifting alot to keep my gains. should i just hit legs a litle extra and stay away from any thing that bothers that area for a while or what

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    actually, when coming off aas you should reduce your training intensity and/or frequency. Your body cannot continue with the same stress at all, and you will surely overtrain if you try "lifting alot to keep my gains". Give that area rest for a week. Usually my small pains clear up quickly.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i had the same pain when i was on cycle.. i think it has something to do with your tendons in that area... i did some stretching and eased up slightly and that seemed to help a lot..

djboots is offline Associate Member
    Cool thanks for the advice

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Youre ok, Id take a week off from the gym. Active rest...ride a bike...play some basket ball...something active.....hell, even swim if you can.

Keep in mind that as your muscles grow much more quickly while on gear, your tendons and joints cant keep up....do your pct as normal. When you go back to the gym after the rest, youll feel fresh and maybe even a little stronger.

I personally like to take 2 weeks off after a cycle. I always come back feeling bigger.

D

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Dent Depot, whats the deal with taking 2 weeks off after a cycle? I've never heard that it seems strange to me. Is it pretty common? I've never done a cycle.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Dent Depot, whats the deal with taking 2 weeks off after a cycle? I've never heard that it seems strange to me. Is it pretty common? I've never done a cycle.
    lol, bro...never be affraid to take time out from the gym! I dont know if its common, but I do it. It also gives the CNS a break from the trauma.

As for you not having done a cycle yet....bravo for waiting! Youre 20 and have some natural growing still to do! But still, dont be affraid to take time off!

D

Thread Information