tyler D is offline Banned

important questions, need help fast!!!

let me just start with thanking everyone who has helped me so far...
    i am not a newbie but i my have some newbie questions.. i am on a test, winny cycle..

1. I heard of this stuff called cell tech by muscle tech should i take this with a cycle?? and should i take any supplements with a cycle??

2. my injection site, i just started useing my glutes, i usaully use my shoulders, i have been drawing four sections on my butt and been injecting in the outer upper part is that right??

3. i took a shot of test 200 depot and my butt is a little sore is that normal..

I hope you guys can help me and thanks again
    this board is the BOMB!!!!!!

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Elaborations . . .

I agree with sk* on all counts. A couple of extra comments that might help . . .

First, as a general rule, supplements and a cycle are two different things. If you use supps on a regular basis, you can generally continue them throughout a cycle.

By the way, can you post a pic of your glute? No, it's not for the benefit of the gay guys, but it might be a funny shot if you're really "drawing four sections on it." (I trust that when I've discussed the upper, outer quadrant shots in the past, people didn't actually draw quadrants no their butts although, as I recall, I did suggest using your girlfriend's lipstick for practice.)

Finally, I get the impression that you will be sore from almost all kinds of test except for good ol' USDA-Grade A, prime, choice, American-made test (like Delatestryl or Depo-Testosterone ). All foreign test products, especially those other than cyp or enanthate , are made with a higher alcohol content (and who knows what level of manufacturing purity), which is why I stick with the legit U.S. and Canadian-made stuff.

Finally, back to your comment on injection sites . . . I assume that when you say you have usually been injecting your "shoulders" that you mean the deltoid muscle. The delts are actually at the uppermost part of the outer arm. I mention that only so some well-meaning numbnut doesn't try sticking a needle into his actual shoulder, top down. That would hurt almost as much as interpreting a butt shot to mean the sphincter . . .

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    You mean a butt shot doesnt mean the sphincter ?

Jees! No wonder its been hurting like hell with the sust!!

flex321 is offline Member
    Originally posted by Kaz
    You mean a butt shot doesnt mean the sphincter ?

Jees! No wonder its been hurting like hell with the sust!!
    Why your not supose to shot it up your actual hole? I always figured the pain was normal since it goes up your hole. As everyone says the first couple of injections hurt like hell but then you get kinda use to it and I begin to really enjoy the sphincter injections. Must use a 2 gauge, its most enjoyable, makes injections so so fun.

superbeast is offline Member

Re: Elaborations . . .

Originally posted by TNT

Finally, back to your comment on injection sites . . . I assume that when you say you have usually been injecting your "shoulders" that you mean the deltoid muscle. The delts are actually at the uppermost part of the outer arm. I mention that only so some well-meaning numbnut doesn't try sticking a needle into his actual shoulder, top down. That would hurt almost as much as interpreting a butt shot to mean the sphincter . . . [/B]
    That's hilarious TNT!

Personally, I place my pointer finger on the point of my hip bone and then reach my thumb around and down a couple inches. That is where I inject. Or straight down into my shoulder from above. I tried a skull injection but it didn't work so well.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    This is gonna turn into another "Lunitic" thread from elite

M

Thread Information