kubano28 is offline Associate Member

Primo Cycle ?????? Test Cycle????

Sup bros ,i just got about 40 primo amps,i was starting my new cycle in about two weeks,but im thinking of swithing to a primo and deca cycle it will repaced this cycle :

cycle #1
    weeks 1-11 test-e @400 mg weekly
    weeks 1-10 deca @ 300 weekly
    weeks 1-11 v-12 adn v-6.
    nolvadex 10mg eod and 20mg for pct ed for two weeks.
    500 ui twice a week in the middle of the cycle.
    clomid @300 -100 -50 for pct.

now im some what worry about hairlost and side effects ,just been a pussy for now ,but not deceided if i should go cycle #1 or cycle #2.

cycle #2
    weeks 1-11 primabolan @400 mg weekly
    weeks 1-10 deca @100 or 200 mg weekly<<<<<<< for joint problems!!!!!!
    weeks 1-11 v-12 adn v-6.

dont know if i should use nolvadex or hcg for the cycle or nolvadex and clomid for pct.The deca @ 200 mg ,im using for joint problems ,since my joint are not in very good shape.

this is my second cycle in about two years .
    im 29 5'10 180 lb.

if you have had any experiences with this cycle ,please let me know what in this cycle need to be change or ur opinion in general.

any suggestions will be appretiated.
    thanks bros,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Primo Cycle ?????? Test Cycle????-material-026.jpg   Primo Cycle ?????? Test Cycle????-material-028.jpg  
    Last edited by kubano28; 06-02-2004 at 12:30 PM.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    um? if you have done a first cycle then you should know that you need test in every cycle.. also what was your first cycle? i like the first one better.

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    um? if you have done a first cycle then you should know that you need test in every cycle.. also what was your first cycle? i like the first one better.
    My first cycle was the test and deca cycle and the one i might switch to is cycle #2 primo and deca.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kubano28
    My first cycle was the test and deca cycle and the one i might switch to is cycle #2 primo and deca.
    FYI - Never run a DECA cycle without TEST. Deca will shut you down hard!

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    FYI - Never run a DECA cycle without TEST. Deca will shut you down hard!

the only reason im running deca is because of my joints and its only 200mg maybe 100mg ,please read the posted thread completely if u are going to give ur opininon ,i know about deca and running it with test ,no flame bro ,but ur answer to the thread didnt do much for me.thanks anyways.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    almost everyone will tell you to add about 500 mg per week of some type of test... you won't get to mmany other answers

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    yea there seems to be no room for experimentation around here....

ok so nobody has ever done a primo cycle ,forget about the deca ,primo cycle,i have none a lot of bros that have done a primo cycle only and have got very good results,dont know if ther is a need for nolvadex and a pct regimen after that type of a cycle,thanks anyways bros
    Last edited by kubano28; 06-02-2004 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by diablo27185
    Dude, all i gotta say is read this thread.

Not a rookie but made huge mistake

Finda out what happens when you dont run test with your cycle.
    hey bro ,what in fuking world is that thread is got to do withmy cycle,no flame but is just has nothing to do with what im talking about .

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    ok so nobody has ever done a primo cycle ,forget about the deca ,primo cycle,i have none a lot of bros that have done a primo cycle only and have got very good results,dont know if ther is a need for nolvadex and a pct regimen after that type of a cycle,thanks anyways bros
    you should always do post regardless of what compounds you are running, even if it was anavar or primo.

btw, a primo only cycle would have to be the biggest waste of money outside of a var only cycle.

get some prop and run the primo at 200mg/wk on top of the prop alongside the deca and you should be happy.

thats more like it,

the only reason im running deca is because of my joints and its only 200mg maybe 100mg ,please read the posted thread completely if u are going to give ur opininon ,i know about deca and running it with test ,no flame bro ,but ur answer to the thread didnt do much for me.thanks anyways.
    You said you were thinking about doing cycle #2. I don't care if it is a low dose. That cycle shows NO TEST in it.

hey bro ,what in fuking world is that thread is got to do withmy cycle,no flame but is just has nothing to do with what im talking about .
    Again, what we are saying is your proposed cycle is horrible. Thats all. We are here to help. You need to use TEST as a base. Quit getting so defensive.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd
    yea there seems to be no room for experimentation around here....

I hear that. The TEST TEST TEST chants are annoying after a while for anyone who isn't a sheep. Just got done primo,var/winny + t3 cycle for 7 weeks. Didn't get shut down, balls shrunk a bit, but still got boners frequently and im running clomid and trib now. The results I had from that cycle were 10x better than what I got from test,dbol . The only difference was that huge initial strength increase you get from dbol which is pretty sweet IMO. But test does not need to be included in every cycle, especially not at 500mg. 500mg of E will make u puffy, even w/ anti-e's. I'd say 250mg is plenty as a way to replace ur natty test while on a cycle of compounds that can really shut u down.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daem
    you should always do post regardless of what compounds you are running, even if it was anavar or primo.

btw, a primo only cycle would have to be the biggest waste of money outside of a var only cycle.

get some prop and run the primo at 200mg/wk on top of the prop alongside the deca and you should be happy.
    var only would be pretty sweet IMO, if you have a low enough bf% to see the results. the muscle hardness and vascularity + strength increase w/ super limited sides that var presents is great.

georgie24 is offline Member
    im also tired of the marathon of test test test posters, primo crushes test imo, and i have ran 6 test cycles

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortyrock13
    var only would be pretty sweet IMO, if you have a low enough bf% to see the results. the muscle hardness and vascularity + strength increase w/ super limited sides that var presents is great.
    i wasn't clear...i meant for cost effectiveness, you can run another compound for much cheaper and get the same results. ie. tren .

Quote Originally Posted by daem
    i wasn't clear...i meant for cost effectiveness, you can run another compound for much cheaper and get the same results. ie. tren.
    never try tren ,but from what i have seen in here ,tren is the worst ****t there is ,all them side effects ,i just dont think is even worst trying it ,just my opinion

Do what you want...

I say use test as a base because for me its more cost effective---I get better gains off test than anyting else.. and its cheaper then var and primo... so i say use test for that reason.. then any cash left over can go towards primo..

I have ehard of people running primo alone, I don't think there results were worth the $$..

I will also say I have never run a cycle without test... so what I say is based on other things than personal experince..

as for getting shut down because no test... I have personally experinced that.. I ran my tren a few weeks past my test once.. I got shut down HARD...

Duct Tape is offline Associate Member
    Count me in as being tired of all the Test crusaders. A certain old school olympia champion is rumored to be a big fan of D-bol/primo cycles. So you're all saying you're smarter than Arnie?? Some of us want quality gains without the risk and have no need to "blow up" on test. Also, how about the need to be discrete?? If I run test, those around me would know in a heartbeat I was on.

dragon cycle is offline Junior Member
    duck tape is queenie....................

Different goals = different approach/drugs is all I'm saying. So many guys are just mass freaks that they think everyone is looking for 25lbs a cycle. I'd love to find an aas that would give me 10 quality pounds in 10wks while being very gentle on the system. Run it twice a year, know what I'm sayin?

Quote Originally Posted by dragon cycle
    duck tape is queenie....................
    Do I know you, fcuktard.

hey now ,lets talk about my cycle ,fuk what arnold said
    Last edited by kubano28; 06-03-2004 at 09:46 PM.

ok bros ,the only reason i was plannig to do the primo is because side effect ,everyone tells me that primo is the cleanest gear around ,maybe the gains are not going to be much but maybe ill keep them all,i know test is got to be the primary drug of the cycle ,but when on primo cycle only,wasnt sure if to add it ,i also included deca very low dosage maybe at 100mg per week ,adn this is because of my joints ,specially my knees ,maybe i should drop the deca or stick to my # 1 cycle.

Thread Information