MisterG. is offline New Member

5/8" pins for calfs?

are 5/8" pins allright to use for calfs.
    how about delts or anything else.

K bolic is offline Junior Member
    You can get away with using a 5/8" pin for every spot, (delts, quads,tris/bis, calfs, pecs, lats. etc.) except the glute. When you inject, place pressure on the dart so that it goes slightly deeper. You should be OK. Depending on the size of the muscle you are injecting, you may or may not want to put more than 2cc's of oil at a time. I can get away with 3cc's of oil in the quad per injection. Try one or two cc's first and message after injecting.

sooner45 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by K bolic
    You can get away with using a 5/8" pin for every spot, (delts, quads,tris/bis, calfs, pecs, lats. etc.) except the glute. When you inject, place pressure on the dart so that it goes slightly deeper. You should be OK. Depending on the size of the muscle you are injecting, you may or may not want to put more than 2cc's of oil at a time. I can get away with 3cc's of oil in the quad per injection. Try one or two cc's first and message after injecting.

Actually you are partially correct bro, EXCEPT you DO NOT want to use 5/8 on the glute!! You need to AT LEAST use an inch, depending on your BF composition. Most bro's will use an inch or even an inch and a half but DEFINITELY not a 5/8 on the glute, thats not even long enough to get into the muscle! Go at least an inch bro! But as far as your question goes, yes, 5/8 are fine for calves, delts, traps, bi's, and tri's, although I am about 10% BF and I still use 1 inch on delts and bi's just because I like to make sure I am deep into that sucker! Thats just me though! GL!!

Thread Information