J_Rod245 is offline Associate Member

Unhappy What To Do When Injured In Middle Of A Cycle

K so I hurt my arm in an arm wrestle with my cousin this weekend. I didnt know how bad until I did arm day. The pain in my elbow area was to intense to continue. I havent seen a doc yet. The arm feels perfect until i try with weight. What do I do? I will be pissed if i have to stop training?

Help me out brothas

Thanks

Cease working out and send all your juice to me. I'll make sure it doesn't go to waste.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    train your legs 2/xs per week untill you arm is ok to go into light weight. I am sure we all could use the extra leg training, right??
    abstrack@protonmail.com

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    train the legs every 4 days for 2 weeks and don't lift upper body.

in the middle of a cycle, you are going to see the rest of your body explode if you try some of big ol's workouts. the new growth and shock to the legs will help you put on mass when you recover from the injury.

hopefully it isn't serious, however if it hurts using any weight then i would stay away from it until you know for certain it is 100% or close to it.

permanent damage will haunt you if you don't give your arm a break for at least 10-14 days.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with everyone else, train something else till you feel better, hopefully you will heal in a week.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    train your legs 2/xs per week untill you arm is ok to go into light weight. I am sure we all could use the extra leg training, right??
    you bastard, got it out before i did

btw, i have tried a 2 week leg routine when i had a shoulder injury from arm wrestling and i put on more mass after that in the last 3 weeks than i did in the previous 7. it works, the body is interesting like that.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well I blew my shoulder out during my cycle and kept lifting on it...BIG mistake. I'm paying the price right now. I haven't lifted in 2 1/2 months! So, just be very careful. Give it some rest.

J_Rod245 is offline Associate Member
    Tight!! Thanks guys. I hope it isnt too serious. I still have full mobility so I think its just strained. Ill chill it for a week or so then ill go light and see how it feels. I appreciate the help fellas!!

Take Care

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J_Rod245
    Tight!! Thanks guys. I hope it isnt too serious. I still have full mobility so I think its just strained. Ill chill it for a week or so then ill go light and see how it feels. I appreciate the help fellas!!

Take Care
    Anytime bro! Thats what the board is all about!

Best of luck,

BLT

Thread Information