GODstatus is offline Junior Member

AS Effectiveness

I am just curious to know how accurate the STEROID EFFECTIVENESS PROFILES are on the AR homepage.

I ask this because I am about to begin my first cycle of TEST E and the PROFILE says that it is a 1 out of 5 for keeping gains, yet it is the cycle that all of the more experianced users suggest.

I have to admit it is a little discouraging to see that my 1st cycle of TEST E is listed as having the least effectiveness for keeping gains ?

For example , I figure if I gain 15lbs of mass , I should exspect to lose more than half of it or can I prevent this with proper PCT and an intense workout routine / diet ???

Not accurate... what you keep from a Test E only cycle will be determined by if you still train and eat right after your cycle is over, and proper PCT. The problem is most newbs will cycle, then stop all together afterwards (eating right and training) and wonder what happened to the 15 pounds of muscle they had put on.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    with the above foremntioned you would be able to keep close to all your gains if you stick to your guns 100%. piss poor diet, training,rest, and pct will cause a loss of your hard work
    abstrack@protonmail.com

GODstatus is offline Junior Member

Thanks !

Excellent , this is what I like to hear. I am realizing one of the most important aspects of my cycle might be the post recovery. Before I indulge, I plan on mentally preparing my diet, training, supplements, and focus for the harsh struggle after finishing my cycle.

Would you guys suggest some b-12 shots , creatine , or other supplements to aid diet / energy to continue ??

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    dial in a clean, high protein diet and stick to it bro... best thing you can do to get and keep gains.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Actually during PCT and after you decrease your volume of exercises. For a month or so switch to more like a simple powerlifting routine. Never train for more than an hour. trying to work out after your cycle like you were on a cycle will be counter productive.

The main thing is trying to complete a good PCT is the most important.
    take the following after your cycle

DHEA
    creatine
    L-glutamine
    protein
    passiflower extract

Also clenbuteral is anti-catabolic and can be helpfull in a good PCT.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Your body wants to be as effective as possible for survival - if it doesn't see the weight you put on as necessary, it will catabolize it in an attempt to become more... econmical... require less calories for survival basically.

It's like that ol' infamous sayin' - "muscle turns to fat" - which is NOT true. What turns to fat is when you stop giving your body the required demands for its current conditioning - you can't expect to maintain a certain muscularity off diet alone - that will just lead to stored energy (fat)... you have to not only keep them muscle exercised but work it at the new stage of development... when you are 210lbs, you can't workout like you did when you were 190...

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    That page (in my opinion atleast) seems to be based off the steroid alone and does not account for PCT and PCTraining.

leelee_69 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    That page (in my opinion atleast) seems to be based off the steroid alone and does not account for PCT and PCTraining.
    That's what I gather too. Dianabol at one star for keep gains? Maybe a dbol only cycle with no PCT...

Thread Information