Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member

Test E vs Prop for pain?

Having never done test E, was tossing the idea around for my next cycle. I've been very happy with prop but i'm growing tired of the EOD/ED injections required to keep blood levels stable. How would you rank the pain compairing a test E shot to prop? My latest batch of prop has been hurtin like a biaccch even cut with b-12.

Prop always has more bite than E. I've never had any pain from glute shots of test E

Lord is offline Junior Member
    yea prop hurt a little bit more then test e. but nothing you cant handle

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Prop hurts more- hands down..but it isnt anything that cant be handled.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Test E doesnt hurt at all. Like butter baby. SL prop is nice if you hate the pain of other brands.

beefydragon is offline Member
    test-e gave me a little pain on my first two injections during my first cycle... after that no pain at all... i guess i got adjusted to it... i've also mixed deca with the test injection so the deca may have helped quite a bit as well...

getbig79 is offline New Member

deffinately e over prop

Ill have to agree with B.D. on this one. I ran Enan. for 10 wks straight and never had a problem after the second inj. But, im a glutten for punishment and pain. So, thats why on my next cycle I'm runnin' 2wks of prop eod just to get ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by getbig79
    Ill have to agree with B.D. on this one. I ran Enan. for 10 wks straight and never had a problem after the second inj. But, im a glutten for punishment and pain. So, thats why on my next cycle I'm runnin' 2wks of prop eod just to get ahead.
    man, we certainly have some sick people on this board... i bet ya you'll find chains, whips, floggers, masks, handcuffs under this guy's bed!

MikeH35 is offline Junior Member
    Test e definately hurts, especially the qv which is 250mgs...if possible, always mix with something else like deca or eq

Quote Originally Posted by MikeH35
    Test e definately hurts, especially the qv which is 250mgs...if possible, always mix with something else like deca or eq
    yes, mixing deca and test-e in a single injection really helped me as well. don't know why it does, but quite a few people in a previous thread said it works too... not to say that you need to do deca, but perhaps if the pain is your main concern, then think about it for your future cycle.

Thread Information