leelee_69 is offline Junior Member

Any experiences with clomid for gyno?

Guys, from my research I have found that clomid can be used to prevent gyno. Right now I have two choices - order some liquid nolvadex from an online research company or order 36 additional clomid tabs from my source. I know I can trust my source and I'm pretty sure I can trust my CC# on the research company I have in mind, but I would rather go through my source.

So what are the problems of using clomid to prevent gyno or eliminate symptoms? Will it reduce gains? Cause more side effects? Not work as well?

Any experiences?

Thanks guys.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    clomid will not prevent gyno, clomid helps restart your hpta and bring your levels back to normal, nolva will help prevent gyno, l dex will help prevent the rebound effect from nolva because nolva only blocks the receptors. anti e's wont hinder gains, clomid and proper pct will help you keep them, the l dex and nolva will keep water retention and bloat down when you are on, pheedno has a good read on pct

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Order the liquid nolva and run it @ 15mgs ed throughout. And if you don't wanna run it atleast have it on hand just incase.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    get the nolva!

bubbathegut is offline Member
    clomid also helps block estrogen into the body, but not as good as nolva, but still can be used if you dont have access to nolva..

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    clomid will not prevent gyno, clomid helps restart your hpta and bring your levels back to normal, nolva will help prevent gyno, l dex will help prevent the rebound effect from nolva because nolva only blocks the receptors. anti e's wont hinder gains, clomid and proper pct will help you keep them, the l dex and nolva will keep water retention and bloat down when you are on, pheedno has a good read on pct
    Or...

Quote Originally Posted by bubbathegut
    clomid also helps block estrogen into the body, but not as good as nolva, but still can be used if you dont have access to nolva..
    So it does work? Or not?

There is a research company I can go with. I live in Canada though - not sure if it will get to me, and my source (clomid) is also in Canada, so it would be no problem. Just don't want to pay for liquid nolva and have it seized

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    clomid will work but nolva is a much better estrogen blocker

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    clomid will work but nolva is a much better estrogen blocker
    When you say nolva works better are you saying:

1. More sides from clomid?
    2. Greater risk for gyno with clomid?
    3. Other / both?

beefydragon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leelee_69
    Or...

So it does work? Or not?

There is a research company I can go with. I live in Canada though - not sure if it will get to me, and my source (clomid) is also in Canada, so it would be no problem. Just don't want to pay for liquid nolva and have it seized
    tell your doc you have gyno, or symptoms of soreness, itchiness, etc... have him/her cut you a script for Tamoxafin (generic name for Nolva).

capone_22 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbathegut
    i agree, a buddy of mine started getting symptoms once and ordered nolva, but in the 6-7 days that he was waiting for his order, i gave him some clomid which i had on hand, i guess it helped him cause it didn't get worse. So YEAH, clomid and nolva work very similar to each other but for blocking the gyno i'd go with nolva which i believe is stronger for this.

you got to remember that nolva only block estrogen at the sites and sort of neutralizes it. so you may get a rebound effect once you stop using the nolva. I'd go with a combo of nolva and something that prevents the formation of estrogen like arimidex . with arimidex, you don't get the rebound because it stops it from forming.

yes, depending on how much you use, it could affect your gains.

Thread Information