thepremier is offline Junior Member

Do I Need An Anti-Estrogen?

What's up, I am just wanting to know if and anti-estrogen is needed when taking finaplix or winstrol ? I was told that I wouldn't need an anti-estrogen, but just want to be reassured. Thanx

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    yes, and yes. the tren will most likely cause libido issues during cycle or after if you don't run test.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    the problem lies in the fact that you need test with those compounds.....and you need anti-es when you run test......but it is my understanding that neither fina or winsrol aromitize, so there would be no need to run an anti-e.

I am not an expert on this subject because I would never run that stuff without test.... so you may want to get more opinions..

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thepremier
    What's up, I am just wanting to know if and anti-estrogen is needed when taking finaplix or winstrol? I was told that I wouldn't need an anti-estrogen, but just want to be reassured. Thanx
    I would run 200mgs b6 for the tren and also run 10mgs nolva-makes recovery easier. AND BY THE WAY NO TEST NO CYCLE YOU NEED TEST....

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Testosterone or dont do it. Neither of those two compounds have a problem with estrogen so no. But while on your cutting cycle with a proposed testosterone propionate should have an Anti-E in there for the test.

Do not do the cycle without testosterone.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Yeah, you need test, and if you have test you need anti-e's.

fanman is offline New Member
    i have done a cycle of just fina and my brother did a cycle of just winny and neither of us had side effects or decreased libido, and neither fina nor winny will aromatize, however if you can afford it do some test with it bro the guys on this site know their **** but as for doing them on their own neither my bro nor i had any problems but remember different people react differently to as....good luck

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Testosterone is the endogenous androgen in the body – it flows through your veins every day of your life. It is responsible for many bodily processes. Elevated testosterone levels can improve the overall psychological state, optimize libido and sexual function, as well as create a more anabolic environment for tissue growth. Normal ranges for hormone replacement therapy are around 60-100mg of testosterone enanthate per week. High doses (over 300mg per week) are frequently used by athletes to improve the anabolic effects of the androgen; resulting in further muscular hypertrophy. The Hypothalamic/Pituitary/Testicular Axis will inhibit its own androgen production when it recognizes exogenous support. Anabolic-androgenic steroid (AAS) cycles lacking testosterone can cause problems for the athlete. Using a progestin (for example, nandrolone or trenbolone) can cause a build up of progesterone – which can result in poor disposition and lack of sexual desire in the absence of testosterone. For this reason, even at simple replacement doses, testosterone should be the base of any AAS cycle.
    TestisBest.com

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Here is a good thorough read about using Antiestrogens by Bill Roberts:

"Though most bodybuilders feel they know which steroids aromatize and which do not, sometimes the beliefs are in error. This is because progestogenic activity (activity like that of progesterone, another female hormone) is easily mistaken for estrogenic activity. Both hormones can cause bloating, and both can cause gyno. So AAS which are capable of activating not only the androgen receptor but also the progesterone receptor are often mistakenly assumed to aromatize. (Note: these androgens do not "convert to progesterone" but rather are themselves, without any change needed, able to act on that receptor.)
    "Nandrolone is proven to be a progestin. This fact is of clear importance in bodybuilding, because while moderate Deca-only use actually lowers estrogen levels as a consequence of reducing natural testosterone levels and thus allowing the aromatase enzyme less substrate to work with, Deca nonetheless can cause gyno in some individuals. Furthermore, just as progesterone will to a point increase sex drive in women, and then often decrease it as levels get too high, high levels of progestogenic steroids can kill sex drive in male bodybuilders, though there is a great deal of individual variability as to what is too much.

"Incidentally, this progestogenic activity also inhibits LH production, and contrary to common belief, even small amounts of Deca are quite inhibitory, approximately as much so as the same amount of testosterone.

"What relevance does this have to an article on antiestrogens? Well, antiestrogens can do nothing about these side effects of Deca.

"The same appears to be true of oxymetholone (Anadrol®) and of norethandrolone (Nilevar).

"Methenolone (Primobolan), stanozolol (Winstrol), dromostanolone (Masteron), oxandrolone (Anavar), mesterolone (Proviron), stenbolone (Anatrofin), trenbolone, and DHT do not aromatize, and thus, antiestrogens are not relevant to these AAS either."

Thread Information