Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Ozzy's Avatar
    Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    1,388

    Finaplix H websites ??/

    Whats the going price for a Box of Finaplix -H 100 dose ? And can someone send me a pm of some sites ? Just Do It

  2. #2
    Ozzy's Avatar
    Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    1,388
    What the #@$%

  3. #3
    damiongage's Avatar
    damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Pergatory
    Posts
    3,454
    a box which is 10 carts is $315 from my source
    or it is $31.50 per cart

  4. #4
    Ozzy's Avatar
    Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    1,388
    Thanks damiongage............now send me a website via pm

  5. #5
    somedude247's Avatar
    somedude247 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Posts
    902
    how many carts do u need to make a 30 ML bottle of fina?

  6. #6
    Noogie is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    40
    While your sending Ozzy one, send me it too :P j/k

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Cajun Country
    Posts
    431
    Try a google search.

  8. #8
    Noogie is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    40
    I'm kidding.

    I have a few links I'm eye out, just trying to balls up and order them. I had a good site, but I lost the link for it

  9. #9
    Ozzy's Avatar
    Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    1,388
    Yea , that was my next question. How many ml would a box of 100 bring at 100mg/ml ? I'm trying this homemade thing for the first time and need some more info. Thanks

    Peace Oz

    Quote Originally Posted by somedude247
    how many carts do u need to make a 30 ML bottle of fina?

  10. #10
    bowie is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    539
    2 carts 40ml 250mg/ml give or take. All you need to know is in anabolic forum. Harvey B.

  11. #11
    massimo's Avatar
    massimo is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy
    Yea , that was my next question. How many ml would a box of 100 bring at 100mg/ml ? I'm trying this homemade thing for the first time and need some more info. Thanks

    Peace Oz
    Check this out. http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=84684

  12. #12
    ddoublevision's Avatar
    ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    445
    check this out before you order

    documentation for cattle ownership?

    pm if you want the name of this "unfriendly" source

  13. #13
    mark956101957's Avatar
    mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    2,152

    ???

    That letter the vet store sends out is a formality and means nothing or nothing you have to be concerned with. I got the same thing and than I received my finaplix no problems.........


    Quote Originally Posted by ddoublevision
    check this out before you order

    documentation for cattle ownership?

    pm if you want the name of this "unfriendly" source

  14. #14
    big swoll's Avatar
    big swoll is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    990
    Quote Originally Posted by bowie
    2 carts 40ml 250mg/ml give or take. All you need to know is in anabolic forum. Harvey B.


    that is not right at all...if you have two carts, that are two grams each, that is a total of four grams....and if you make 40ml with four grams, that would work out to 100mg/ml...and there is a loss factor usually of say about 5%....so do not plan on buying two carts and making 40ml at 250mg/ml

  15. #15
    damiongage's Avatar
    damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Pergatory
    Posts
    3,454
    Quote Originally Posted by big swoll
    that is not right at all...if you have two carts, that are two grams each, that is a total of four grams....and if you make 40ml with four grams, that would work out to 100mg/ml...and there is a loss factor usually of say about 5%....so do not plan on buying two carts and making 40ml at 250mg/ml
    that is alot closer...i use 2 carts and get 46ml @ 75-80mg/ml

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •