ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member

Unhappy Experienced DNP users please respond!!

I was talking with a friend of mine last night and he wanted my opinion on a good fat burning cycle that didn't include AAS. He has never used AAS before and he wants to cut his b/f before he begins a bulking cycle. So this is what I mentioned to him...20-100mcg. clen ED (2wk. on/2wk. off) on the off weeks of the clen he'll be using an ECA stack, 25mcg. T-3 ED (wk. 1-4), 4iu GH ED, and maybe some DNP . The cycle will be lasting for about 6-8 wks. and he'll be using the GH after the cycle ends and he'll keep on it until he wants to stop or untill he runs out of money. The questions I have are regarding DNP, I am inexperienced with it so I don't know much about dosage or duration of usage. I would like some feed back on this from experienced DNP users. He hasn't started the cycle yet, and he won't until I get more info on DNP for him. If anyone has a better suggestion for a fat burning cycle that does not include the usage of AAS, please feel free to let me know. Peace!

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    He's never used AAS before, but yet he wants to do Clen , ECA, T3, Growth Hormone , and DNP .

That sounds completely retarded that he would do all of those 'border line' dangerous drugs before ever touching AAS. Sounds like he has no idea wtf he is doing.

Tell him to go on a diet, and do cardio.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by supirman45
    He's never used AAS before, but yet he wants to do Clen , ECA, T3, Growth Hormone , and DNP .

That sounds completely retarded that he would do all of those 'border line' dangerous drugs before ever touching AAS. Sounds like he has no idea wtf he is doing.

Tell him to go on a diet, and do cardio.
    I have to agree. I don't know his stats but I don't think he needs to be on Growth, DNP, or T3 at this point. Put him on a good diet, cardio and the clen/ECA stack.

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    i like to call it the "fat bike". thats were i go to lower my bf. cardio in the (am) on an empty stomach and weights at night with a clean diet will work wonders if your friend can commit to an 8 week cycle of that

Crankin'steiN is offline Associate Member
    ODC.... I don't mean to sound harsh.... But what the hell are you doing recommending DNP to someone when you don't have knowledge about it.... You know that it could potentially kill your friend right?? Then you would pretty much be responsible for the death of your friend..... PLEASE GUYS!! DNP is not something to mess with!! This is no game... It's your life!

He definitely does not need to be using GH yet.....

Has he ever dieted without drugs?? How successful was he?? I always tell people that they should know how to diet and train successfully before touching drugs....

If he has dieted successfully before and has some knowledge in that area... Then I can't see the harm in him using clen and ECA as you suggested to help burn some extra fat. T3 is definitely not needed yet either...

Remember this isn't just a couple Vitamin C pills you are recommending or giving to your friend..... So think responsibly next time.

Again, sorry for sounding harsh.... No flame intended!

Thread Information