400mg EQ (200mg sun and wed)
    21/14 clen
    7/5 cytomel
    10mg nolvadex ED
    .25mg femara(liquidex)ED

questions...

how much b6 and cranberry extract should i take
    right now im @ 1200mg cranberryED and 600mg B6

what about tribulus, should i add milk thistle? any help would be appreciated

FuKiN MoNSTeR is offline Junior Member
    im also taking EFA's and an ECA

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't use cranberry extract but do use r-ala and milk thistle so I can't help you there but you need to lower the B6........ 600mg is too much it could cause problems. Use 200mg ED but if you feel prolactin levels are rising then bump it to 600 to 800mg until the levels are lower again.

Tribulus is great stuff..... I use it all year long and it helps me with testicular atrophy....... this will end up makeing recovery a lot easier.

cool, i forgot to metion , i started the cycle a week ago,igot hit bad with gyno4 days in so i hopped up to 50mg nolva ED, and i just got b6 today so im gonna do it for 4 days then go down to 200mg's ED, how much tribulus, how much thistle? can i take anything to help my thyroid recover from the cytomel ?

Here's some info on taking too much B6...... 200mg can be taken by most people safely anything over and you could end up with some of these problems:

VITAMIN B6 SIDE EFFECTS:
    Large doses of vitamin B6 can cause neurological disorders and numbness. Deficiency of this vitamin can cause mouth and tongue sores, irritability, confusion, and depression.

VITAMIN B6 may cause tingling of the fingers or toes, reduced touch sensations, clumsiness or drowsiness. Consult your doctor if any of these effects persist or become severe. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.

cool
    alot of helpful info , thnx

If you're showing signs of gyno then run 80mg of nolva and 600 to 800mg of B6 until symptoms go away and then back both down to 20mg Nolva and 200mg B6 through the rest of the cycle and PCT.

run 4g of tribulus ED

Mallet has some great post on thyroid recovery....... look them up or PM him..... he's very helpful in this area.

I run a 1.5g of milk thistle ED........ some may take more or less but I run other things to help keep my liver healthy

Thread Information