Thread: help!!!

motoman145 is offline New Member

help!!!

i am thinkin about the possibility of takin roids, from what i have read the side affects arent to great, i was wondering if any of you guys had any information about "trembelone acitate" ? the thougt of not being able to use mini me has me scarred to death, ne pills that arent to inexpensive that i could buy at like gnc or someother place that would possibly offset the low sex drive or the man boobs?any advice is greatly apreciated

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    bro the gear is not dangerous, not knowing what your doing is dangerous. spend some time researching on this site and asking questions and you will be able to make an informed decision. start with the educational threads and check out the steroid profiles. most important dont be in a hurry. when you are ready post your stats, age,height, weight, workout experience ect. and the bros here will help you out. good luck

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    dont worry about tren until your a little further down the dark side. not for beginers

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Dude...youre 20...I would think long and hard before you go down that road. Learn as much as you can about nutrition and training and in a few years...once you have them mastered...you'll be ready, but not before.

D

what do you mean by the darker side?

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motoman145
    what do you mean by the darker side?

Ya know, the darker side of lifting...juice!!!! Wow, you must have sucked up as much 2 stroke premix fumes as I have. J/K DAM DRAIN BAMAGE!!!!!!!

what would be a good begineer juice? what are the differences, between tren abd a good beginner juice?

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    motoman, tren has some harsh sides, which well as a beginner to juice you may find hard to deal with

for a first cycle, keep it simple is all id say

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motoman145
    what would be a good begineer juice? what are the differences, between tren abd a good beginner juice?
    You need to learn the difference between testosterone and every other steroid out there. Test is best and the base for every cycle. Research Testosterone Enanthate with the search tab up above and/or on the main page drug profiles. Look at all the test's on the main page actually. Then do a search on tren dick and/or deca dick and you'll get a ton of info on why running them without test is not the best idea. I would type it all out but I don't have the time and you'll get a ton more info from all those old threads.

sorry bout all the questions, but for the most part i am computer illiterate!!!,
    i was just lookin for info, the thing that is readily avail to me is the tren , as far as sides, u said harsh i have read the sides, but i cant get any specific info on this particular one, ne thing i can do to counteract the sides?

i have been thinkin bout this for a year now and it is down to the last few days and i just wanna no as much as i can before, i start,

Thread Information