Thread: Injection

bennynjoon is offline New Member

Injection

read the information about injection, still a little confused by it. Got worried when i read the stuff about the siatic nerve. just looking for some input and what different people think is the best place to inject and the best way to do it. will really appreciate the information anyone gives. thank you.

Da Bull is offline Banned

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Definately for a new guy start in the ass. Check out www.spotinjections.com for different places. After taking it in the ass for a few (huh huh) you can rotate to delts and thighs. I've never done a cycle, this is from what ive learned reading. Someone back me up on this?

dragon cycle is offline Junior Member
    nah i did my fisrt injection in my arm doh study about the nerv.jus go to spotinjection but he telling u to do it on the inside of the arm das well and good but i rather do it on the outside of the arm where your delt meets your trisep
    if u hit a nerv u will know i never did ........jus rember REMBER to aspirate ...when u go into the skin and u reach 3/4 in draw the needle in to see if blood enters the chamber if no blood u good to go .....u will see air enter but das ok jus continue

bennynjoon is offline New Member
    thanks alot guys

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    for a beginer i would recomend glute quads and delts. 3 cycles tons of shots, never had a problem, just the usual soreness. if i were you i would hit as many sites that you are comfortable with to minimize scar tissue. it suckes to push a dart through your leg when it feels like the needle is going through rubber

Opey is offline Associate Member
    do you guys have somebody doing the injections for you? i have always hated doing glutes, just for the fact that you have to reach around your body and it is very hard to see what is going on, the exact spot, asperation, ect... I only do quads, calves and delts, only because they are the easiest to do by myself.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    glutes are so easy. just do it standing up in front of a mirror, you cant go wrong. fuk calves never have and never will!!

Opey is offline Associate Member
    i love doing calves, unless i am on my feet for the whole day. just feels like you had a crazy work out the day before. i did the glute once, but i did i laying down. maybe that is where i f***ed it up. it hurt like a bitch, couldnt asperate (although many say that you dont even need to in the glute), and i went to reach for my alcohol swab and alot of my fena had allready leeked out of the injection site. very upsetting.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    So air bubbles and your good.............interesting, never knew that.

larry3436 is offline Associate Member
    ive done 12 shots so far all in the quads....usally very little pain.

Thread Information