hellnhavoc is offline New Member

how long till i make natural gains again

did a test e only cycle for 12 weeks 500mgs... im 5'9 20 years old 210 lbs... its been one month since last injection... and i had clomid and anti e for pct... im taking tribulus 4grams a day ... wondering how long till i start seeing natural gains again... and should i take any days off from the tribulus or is it ok to take it everyday?

N4cer is offline Member
    What's your diet, supplementation, and rest look like?
    You should be making natural gains still.

ok it does seem like i am making some gains but i was wondering if it was just in my head... i.e. scared 2 weeks from now my strength will fall out from under me... so far all is holding up and ive only lost a few pounds on shoulder press and bench.. legs have actually gotten stronger? diet is minimal 3500 per day i also make sure i take a nighttime protein shake (muscletechs new one) glutamine, gnc ultra mega gold vitamins, whey protein shake, creatine, and glucosamine chondroitin to keep the joints strong..

rest is minimal 8.5 hours im really anal about this
    Last edited by hellnhavoc; 06-02-2004 at 09:06 PM. Reason: forgot something

Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    what does tribulus actually do?

What is it and where does it come from?

Tribulus terrestris is a plant that grows in many tropical and moderate areas of the world. Many different cultures have used it for a number of conditions. For example, the Greeks used Tribulus terrestris as a diuretic and a mood-enhancer.

Indians used it as a diuretic, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory. The Chinese used it for a variety of liver, kidney, and cardiovascular diseases. The people of Bulgaria used Tribulus terrestris as a sex enhancer and to treat infertility. Recently, eastern European athletes and strength champions have used it as well. High quality, nutrient rich Tribulus terrestris is available from Bodybuilding.com.

2. What does it do and what scientific studies give evidence to support this?

Tribulus terrestris is a testosterone enhancer. Studies show that it works very well when stacked with DHEA and androstenedione. It increased testosterone levels in a different way, however, than either DHEA or andro do. Instead of being a testosterone precursor, it leads to the production of the luteinizing hormone (LH). When LH levels are increased, the natural production of testosterone also increases. LH is a hormone that also deals with sex drive. Now one can understand why it has been used to increase fertility and help with impotence. Laboratory animal studies found that Tribulus terrestris increased sperm count as well as motility levels after taking it for 30 days.

taken from bodybuilding.com

Thread Information