powerfulz is offline New Member

Exclamation Started Two days ago. Now need help!!!

I've just started my first cycle. My cycle schedule is 300 mg Deca /week for the first six weeks. Stacking 300 mg Deca/week with 30 mg D-bol/ed for the last four weeks. Ending with 20 mg Nolvadex /ed for the next four weeks.

I've been reading to stack D-bol and deca the first four weeks instead of the last. When should I start to stack the two together?

I'm also worried about gyno so I'm not quite sure when to start taking the nolvadex. I've also read that quiting cold turkey is not a good idea.

If anyone has got a good schedule for me to follow with the rest of my first cylce it would be greatly appreciated.

I don't have any TEST. Deca, D-bol, and Nolvadex is all I've got.

Should I or should I not take the nolvadex throughout the entire cycle??
    Last edited by powerfulz; 06-02-2004 at 10:29 PM.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    If you dont have test I wouldn't take anymore till I got some, and yes take the Dbol the first 4 weeks. Sounds like you just started so stopping won't cause any harm if its only been a week. You need some Clomid too.

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member
    I believe that deca effects your progesterone levels. I don't think using just novla is good enough, you may want to invest in some vitamin b-6 or bromo. Im about to get on tren and from speaking with the other bros, they'll tell you that b-6 or bromo to prevent lactating nips. Good luck man!

beefydragon is offline Member
    Dude you really should take Nolva during your cycle especially if you may be prone to gyno. Some of the guys who didn't take it ended up having to take it during the middle of their cycle because of nipple problems... i'd take 10-20mg per day until your cycle finishes...
    you should still hold on to some for PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by powerfulz
    I've just started my first cycle. My cycle schedule is 300 mg Deca /week for the first six weeks. Stacking 300 mg Deca/week with 30 mg D-bol/ed for the last four weeks. Ending with 20 mg Nolvadex /ed for the next four weeks.

I've been reading to stack D-bol and deca the first four weeks instead of the last. When should I start to stack the two together?

I'm also worried about gyno so I'm not quite sure when to start taking the nolvadex. I've also read that quiting cold turkey is not a good idea.

If anyone has got a good schedule for me to follow with the rest of my first cylce it would be greatly appreciated.

I don't have any TEST. Deca, D-bol, and Nolvadex is all I've got.

Should I or should I not take the nolvadex throughout the entire cycle??

palequail is offline Banned
    You need testosterone ...Save your gear and go get some.....then start back up...

Thread Information