Ladies Man is offline Junior Member

massive forearm pumps hurts like crazy!!!

Now that i am in fifth week of my cycle with test enth and tren 75 whenever i am in the gym i get massive forearm pumps, i feel like my arms are bursting with veins and then it gets to a point where the puimps hurt like hell and i cant even lift anymore even tough i got more in me to lift. How do u guys suggest i deal with this pain

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    Quit doing biceps everyday. Seriously though, are you on a push/pull split. I feel like on on the push days it gives your forearms a chance to rest.......compared to other splits like chest/back and arms/shoulders where they don't get as much a rest. Just a thought..

its not only when doing biceps bro its almost every workout session, what is up with that

palequail is offline Banned
    You just gotta deal with it....No pain no Gain...

well when i get home i put on some icy hot patch cream, but we`ll see what happens thanks bros

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    The description you just gave sounds awsome to me. "Veins popping out, arms feel like they are gonna explode" **** the luck!!!

beefydragon is offline Member
    dude, do you have any previous injuries? where exactly does it hurt? between your forearm and biceps?

Just to give you an example that you are not alone here. I today trained my back and biceps. I cant bend my arms closed or they cramp up on me.( my bicep and upper forearm cramps up) I mean if I make a 90* angle with my arms they want to cramp. Its been happening all night!!! Sounds like fun huh!!!!!!Right now I am typing with my arms extended straight out in front of me to prevent them from cramping. Its all part of the game.

if it's cramps, then crank up the instake of banana and potassium... that should help some what...

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    One word for you..................STRAPS!

Works great for me, cause I get the pumps from hell too.

D

Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    One word for you..................STRAPS!

Works great for me, cause I get the pumps from hell too.

D

what kind of straps? my left arm will hurt like a bitch everytime as well... i have to massage it to relief the pain sometimes... so what ever it is, would help...

Quote Originally Posted by beefydragon
    what kind of straps? my left arm will hurt like a bitch everytime as well... i have to massage it to relief the pain sometimes... so what ever it is, would help...
    http://www.prowriststraps.com/how_to_use_straps

D

Just wondering about your injury Beefydragon. Is it an actual injury or it more like shin splints.

Lifting straps are the things you see guys using at the gym to help them grip the bar. If used all the time it can lead to under developed forearm muscles. But are nessacary if you have pre-exahausted your forearms with other exercises, and are still lifting heavy.
    Like after I do my deadlifts(without straps) and do all my pulldown/pullup exercises, I have to use them at the end of my workout.

thanks guys, actually i do use straps for lifting shoulders and back... however, i do skip using it every other week to maintain my forearm strength... i guess i was a bit confused with the arm pain people were talking about...

my pain is somehow between forearm and bicep... almost beneath where my arm bends... i get this slight sharp pain and soreness evertime i do any kind of pulls which involves using my bis and tris... very strange... this doesn't happen on my right arm though.. only left...

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Just wondering about your injury Beefydragon. Is it an actual injury or it more like shin splints.

Lifting straps are the things you see guys using at the gym to help them grip the bar. If used all the time it can lead to under developed forearm muscles. But are nessacary if you have pre-exahausted your forearms with other exercises, and are still lifting heavy.
    Like after I do my deadlifts(without straps) and do all my pulldown/pullup exercises, I have to use them at the end of my workout.

thanks guys, actually i do use straps for lifting shoulders and back... however, i do skip using it every other week to maintain my forearm strength... i guess i was a bit confused with the arm pain people were talking about...

my pain is somehow between forearm and bicep... almost beneath where my arm bends... i get this slight sharp pain and soreness evertime i do any kind of pulls which involves using my bis and tris... very strange... this doesn't happen on my right arm though.. only left...
    OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I gotcha now! Its an inflamation from training. Its where the bicep ties in. I get it on my right side from time to time. You need to rest! At least with pulling movements for a while. Ibuprofen will help, but dont over do it...it can be hell on the liver.

Presses should be fine, but dont even load plates or hoist dumbells...that agrivates it too. Trust me...I have been there! It got so bad the 1st time I had to sling my arm. So please learn from my experience.

D

Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I gotcha now! Its an inflamation from training. Its where the bicep ties in. I get it on my right side from time to time. You need to rest! At least with pulling movements for a while. Ibuprofen will help, but dont over do it...it can be hell on the liver.

Presses should be fine, but dont even load plates or hoist dumbells...that agrivates it too. Trust me...I have been there! It got so bad the 1st time I had to sling my arm. So please learn from my experience.

D
    hey bro, thanks for the tips... i'll definitely give it some rest... but how long should i give it a break though? gosh, this part of body is so diffcult, seems like everything i do involves using my biceps and forearm.. definitely a bummer!

hey bro, thanks for the tips... i'll definitely give it some rest... but how long should i give it a break though? gosh, this part of body is so diffcult, seems like everything i do involves using my biceps and forearm.. definitely a bummer!
    Dont think of it as a bummer, think of it as youre training right to the egde of what your body can handle! Now listen to it a rest.....Id say a week for starters....but like I said, during that week...no lifting plates or anything! If you continue to train...have your partner load and unload.

D

Thread Information