BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member

Underground lab makin EQ 400? real or bs

hey i just found out some info on an underground lab i heard was making somethin called Equipoise 400? I know its real but is it any better than regular EQ. and the guy that sells it said to only run it for 8 weeks, 5 shots a week. Lemme know your opinions.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    2000mgs a week? You don't need anywhere near that much Eq to grow...
    Eq is best when run for 10 weeks or more....
    And theres several UG labs that make Eq in higher mg/ml ratio's. I've seen it at 500mgs per ml..

BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member
    sorry i didnt make it clear, EQ 400 but you only take a quarter of a shot (100 mg) at each injection so 5 times a week i was thinkin. So you think I should definitely run it longer than 8?

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    as far as EQ 400 - sure its possible - some UG guys could be creating a suspension of that density - BUT - It is *much* more typical to be suspended at 50 or 200 per mL.

as for shooting 5x per week. That could be possible if they did not put undeclanate ester into the mix - but typically EQ is Boldenone Undeclanate (sp?) which is a 14 or 15 day ester which mean you shoot it a max of 2xweek for steady levels.

Personally I would not be the first one to buy it. Look for EQ 200 which is the typical offering of Equipoise .

In short - this description is VERY unusual. Unless you are sure of the people making it I would pass on it.

Thats the trouble with UG gear - the uncertainty. you just have to have a trusworthy source.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGSNOR
    hey i just found out some info on an underground lab i heard was making somethin called Equipoise 400? I know its real but is it any better than regular EQ. and the guy that sells it said to only run it for 8 weeks, 5 shots a week. Lemme know your opinions.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    And theres several UG labs that make Eq in higher mg/ml ratio's. I've seen it at 500mgs per ml..

Whaoa - I just read that 2000 (I had thought it said 200).

2Gs of EQ is about 4x what you need.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Yes I have used EQ 400mg/ml RT I believe.

Run it a minimum of 10 weeks at 400mg Week. I have heard a few bros talking about doing ED injections on EQ, havent tried it myself, but I see no harm.

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso

You're a MOD now eh? Congrats!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGSNOR
    Ok. so we're going to start from the begining. The 400 is likely the concentration of the EQ. 400 mg/ml. That means for each ml you inject, (a ml is also called a cc) you're injecting 400 mg of EQ. typical dose for eq is 400 mg/week, which means that you'd only need 1 cc per week.

I would suggest you read up a bit, as your knowledge may be a bit lacking.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    RT used to carry a 400mg EQ (i thought it was pretty good). SL carries a 250mg/ml EQ (I found it to work well). ProLine used to carry a high mg EQ (dont know about it's quality because he seems to suck when it comes to shipping). Don't bother shooting EQ everyday. That is foolish with its half-life. Twice a week will suffice. Hell if you were really ballsy once a week wouldn't create a huge drop in levels. I dont recommend doing that but I am just making the illustration that it can be done.

Thread Information