100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member

3 weeks in w/ strep throat!!!

I'm in my third week of my first cycle... I'm just doing 500mg Test E for 12 weeks... anyways... I have gotten strep throat and I feel like ABSOLUTE ****... how badly does AS suppress your immune system? I have some anti-biotics that I'm taking and I hope I beat it out. What should I do? I figure that it's still worth running the gear even though I may loose this week and part of next... but I will get most of my gains after the 5th week anyways.... so what do you guys think?

beefydragon is offline Member
    i don't think the test supresses your immune system... when i was on gear, everyone around me in the office caught flu bugs here and there, but i've always pretty much stayed normal...
    I don't think this one week will kill you. Take a break, eat well nutritionally, get plenty of rest, and gargle with salt water... you should be back on your feet in no time...

BTW, I've used this thing called "Airborne" which is a supplement sold in pharmacies... drop two of those in a small glass of water and drink it... it really clears my system out...

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Test does lower your imune system a bit. You basicly have to work through it. Dont go to the gym for 2-3 days (consider it your off days) then start back with like 30 minutes for a day or two and by then you should be good to go.

beefydragon is offline Member
    TRE, do you know why test lowers the immune system? is it because of the introduction of foreign chemicals to the system or something else? man, if this is the case, it bites!

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    sucks.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Weird stuff, I just started my third week of Test E and had a sore throat when I woke up . I just pound the vitamin C like candy and hope it goes away.

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    yeah i have the same problem bro, eversince i started my tes suspension cycle my throats been heartin eventhough i quiet smokin, salt water and vitamines i guess would b the best thing

SAUCYgator is offline Junior Member
    if its def strep you shold go on antibiotics. same thing happened to me a week ago really screwed with my cycle. i just took a z-pack chilled in bed for a few days and continued. if its viral there really isnt anything you can do as antibiotics wont help, make sure you get a rapid strep test so you can take the necessary steps to get your self healthy.....good luck

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    yeah its strep I was tested ... got some antibiotics... f*ck it... I'll be fine... just take this week off... thanks guys

Thread Information