Thread: Cycle

wat_se is offline New Member

Cycle

I am the South African Super Heavyweight Amateur Boxing Champion and i weigh 108 with 15% BF, i want to get as lean and hard as i can but i cant take deca cause im gonna get tested next year... i was thinking about equipoise and winstrol but i could use some advice? I want my stamina and strength to increase and BF to drop...

palumbo is offline Member
    a joke or a typo? super heavyweight? 108lbs?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palumbo
    a joke or a typo? super heavyweight? 108lbs?
    ROFLMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by wat_se
    I am the South African Super Heavyweight Amateur Boxing Champion and i weigh 108 with 15% BF, i want to get as lean and hard as i can but i cant take deca cause im gonna get tested next year... i was thinking about equipoise and winstrol but i could use some advice? I want my stamina and strength to increase and BF to drop...
    You are 18 and the Super Heavyweight Amateur Boxing Champion at 108 pounds???? That is mighty impressive. Well 18 is too soon for AAS use.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    You guys beat me to it!

Just another kid getting greedy and wanting instant gratification. What ever happened to hard work?

My Golden Retriever weighs almost as much as this kid!

I have one bit of serious advice for this guy....eat...eat...eat...eat...eat...eat...eat...e at....and train like your possesed.

D

Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    You guys beat me to it!

Just another kid getting greedy and wanting instant gratification. What ever happened to hard work?

My Golden Retriever weighs almost as much as this kid!

I have one bit of serious advice for this guy....eat...eat...eat...eat...eat...eat...eat...e at....and train like your possesed.

D

If he is the Super Heavy Weight Champ of South Africa he should no that short cuts are not the way to go.

I weigh 108 KG, and if you cant tell me that none of you could have put that together... And now i want you to tell me that the Shamrock's, Tyson, Roy Jones, Shane Mosely, Barry Bonds, Mark Mcguire, and many more athletes who are all using juice but you can carry on thinking they not using anything but CREATINE... All the TOP sportsman in the world use JUICE and its a fact and its no shorcut, im taking it box better not to pose in front of the mirror or to look better, that wont prove anything.... Please help me and give me better advice?

CHEMICAL WARFARE is offline Junior Member

to young bro!

I dont think anybody on this forum will deny that most top athletes in most sport use gear! If you are who you claim to be you will have enough people around you to advise you on AAS and their benefits. However at 19 you are to young to go down this road

I do have enough people here but the reason why im asking is because you guys are way ahead of us when it comes to that part of sports, you guys are using juice there now that we will only hear about in ten years... You guys have all the latest gear and most of the athletes at the olympics are on gear that cant be detected and i want to learn and find out what they are using....

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Gear and a sport like boxing dont really mix together that well, boxing trainin gis already hard on the body and joints, taking winstrol and creatine will only put stress on your joints and any strenght gains u get from juicing are not 100%keepable so u have to keep juicing to keep any major strength advantage...and if u keep juicing then how are u going to pass the athletic drug tests?? If u want to gain mass or just tone up your current body into more muscle u can just change your diet and improve your endurance/cardio/conditioning training. Sometimes u get used to running a certain distance or at a certain pace so u really dont improve much even if u increase the distance, so maybe u need to intoduce more explosive and advanced conditioning training that will help u trim up without the side effects or downfalls fo juicing. Using Steroids is great if you are an advanced bodybuilder looking to improve your physique, but for athletes that are competing in sports that emphasize on speed, reflexes and conditioning then juice isnt your number one option.

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    growth hormone would not be detected

Quote Originally Posted by ddoublevision
    growth hormone would not be detected
    Yeah Growth Hormone at 18 or 19. That's a great idea. If he wants a elongated forehead or jaw. What the hell is wrong with you.

If you really are the South African Super Heavyweight Amateur Boxing Champion, then there is no way you'd be asking in an open forum about taking AAS. I looked in the Sunday Times archives for info on you without any luck......

I will say as the others did.........18 is too young to put outside hormones in your body bro. You body is still developing, and you could do some long term damage f#cking with that. Most will say to wait untill your early 20's.....once your development stops.

D

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member
    a good diet and a solid training routine

18 and thinking of steroids can only do more bad then good

so im going to try and prove that im a good boxer to a bunch of juice addict posers than, well at least i know my training helps me learn to fight and no matter how big the juice makes you those muscles are just for show and you would get beat up by a SMALL middleweight....

so im going to try and prove that im a good boxer to a bunch of juice addict posers than, well at least i know my training helps me learn to fight and no matter how big the juice makes you those muscles are just for show and you would get beat up by a SMALL middleweight....
    Spoken like a true 18 yr old........thanks for proving us right!

D

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member
    your right everyone on here is addicts

define addict - To cause to become physiologically or psychologically dependent on a habit-forming substance: The thief was addicted to cocaine.

people on here and other boards choose if they want to alter there body, non of them are addics.

you are proving your age. 18 and the mental age of a 16 y/o violence solves nothing.

CHEMICAL WARFARE is offline Junior Member
    My friend you forget this is a bodybuilding forum We are not interested in fighting one onother! Maybe a boxing forum is what youre looking for? The point that is being made here is at 18 you are to young to use AAS. At this stage in your development your bones are still growing, using AAS will close off this growth Prematurely therefore your growth will be stunted! Wait untill you are in your early 20's untill this growth has finished, and then go the AAS route. This way you will not f**k yourself up! Thats all were trying to get across to you no need for this childish flamming.
    Good luck

Thread Information