Thread: Help Me Please

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member

Question Help Me Please

title im 23,5"9,170pounds been training hard for about 3-4years, recently i started my first cycle of test suspension(water based)100mg 2ml, takin shots eod and its almost done, im thinkin about taking a month off and doin 300mg 10ml of deca and 250susenan 10ml for 10 weaks along with clomid, please give me some advice about my cycle and given i did waterbased tes how do i maximize my gains after the cycle that i just finished, i would realy appreciate some genuine advice, one more think i know it might sound retarded but i've been boning every day like 2/3times a day, does cummin so much affect my gains? SHOULD I TAKE MORE SUS MAYBE 500mg or 250 is ok? or should i wait longer than a month? peace

SKiN is offline Member
    You dont cum Testosterone ... LOL

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member
    I was under the impression Suspension needed to be injected twice daily to keep the blood levels even? am I wrong? How were you gains so far?

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestlingkompressor
    I was under the impression Suspension needed to be injected twice daily to keep the blood levels even? am I wrong? How were you gains so far?
    that would be the proper way to run it

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    on the first cycle which was just test suspension i did 1/2 cc eod for first weak and 1cc eod after,100mg , by the 4th weak i gained 10pounds, muscles also looked fuller and harder, due to a few bad injections i wasted about 5-6shots, the bottle was 2ml, i wanne know when i should start my new cycle which is gonne b sus/deca , should i start righaway or wait till my system clears out b4 starting again?

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    i was about to say suspension has to be injected 2 x ed , so his eod is not enough really, suspension is useful for the leadup to a competition or on the day due to its fast results

Thread Information