Thread: 18

x2jesse1x is offline New Member

Im 18 and was thinking about going on steroids , but then many many people told me to wait, so im going to wait. Im a "hardgainer" so to speak. I weigh 165 lbs and am 6 foot tall. I CANT gain weight for my life. I am going to be starting lifting very soon, Can anyone tell me what would be the best thing to do to gain weight? I want muscel.

Bouncer1982 is offline Associate Member
    Try Diet again man, I'm Young too, but waited until I was 21 before even considering it but I have been training for 3 years

Bouncer1982 is offline Associate Member
    Weight gainer protein powders, something high in carbs

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    jesse you deff. shouldnt go on steroids if you are just starting to weight train.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah man, go to the diet forum for that stuff. there are plenty of peeps there that will help you out. peace and good luck. p.s. smart idea on waiting to go on a.s!! mad props to ya bro!! good luck man

SAUCYgator is offline Junior Member
    if you havent even started lifting AS should be the furthest thing from your mind. weight train a couple years put on some natural size than when you know what you are doing consider AS. Also, you cant put weight on now but when you start lifting youll see how quickly 165 becomes 175 and so on....good luck

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    You need to up your calories, if your target weight is 200lbs then you need to eat like a 200 lb guy. Steroids at your age and training experience are not appropriate. You can achieve your goals much safer with proper diet and training,

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Its one thing if you've been struggling in the gym for 5+ years and have a good diet down but you haven't even tried yet bro. Put together a bulking diet and hit the gym, how do you know you don't have great genetics for muscle mass if you haven't even started training yet...

bjayg is offline Member
    up the calories and stay with strict heavy movements (flat bench, incline bench, overhead barbell presses, preacher curls, closegrip bench, overhead tricep press) go as heavy as you can with low reps 6-10. warm up of course

Long&Strong is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Its one thing if you've been struggling in the gym for 5+ years and have a good diet down but you haven't even tried yet bro. Put together a bulking diet and hit the gym, how do you know you don't have great genetics for muscle mass if you haven't even started training yet...
    ditto

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bjayg
    up the calories and stay with strict heavy movements (flat bench, incline bench, overhead barbell presses, preacher curls, closegrip bench, overhead tricep press) go as heavy as you can with low reps 6-10. warm up of course
    Don't forget deadlifts and bent over barbell rows....

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    PROTEIN, PROTEIN, PROTEIN. Bro, I was the same way. Keep lifting hard and eating right and the muscle will come. Try to eat 8 meals a day consisting of a ****load of protein (1.5-2.0g of protein per body weight) Oh yeah, your way to young to even begin thinking about steroids !!!!

best of luck,

B L T

x2jesse1x is offline New Member
    thank you everyone who tried to help me out, you see i may have mis informed alot of you, i have trained befor, I get frusterated and quit, im going to start lifting again this summer and going to keep with it till i see results,

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    jesse you deff. shouldnt go on steroids if you are just starting to weight train.
    agreed, start to lift before you start gear...

leanmachine is offline New Member
    If you do like everyone has told you, you will make progress. And you will be the last to notice improvement. But eventually someone else will notice and all your hard work will payoff. Good luck, Lift hard!

Thread Information