BBBB83 is offline Associate Member

have any of you experienced this

I am on my 13th week of 500 test ent/week and 400eq/week. I have made great gains up over 15lbs and look a lot better(tighter and leaner). Until about 4 weeks ago i have made great strengh gains going from 225 8times to 275 8 times on bench. but inthe last 4 weeks my strength has either stayed the same or dropped. I am not that worried though bc my weight has still increased by about 5 lbs I was just wondering if this ever happens to you and if you knew why.

By the way i took my last eq shot today and have one more week of test then two weeks of nothing until pct.

Thanks for your help

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    time for some drop sets or a change up ..

try something new and check it out.

GL

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    time for some drop sets or a change up ..
    try something new and check it out.
    GL
    yep - you need to switch from whatever you are doing to hi vol lo reps or vica versa.

Also - do different exercises for the same body part. Dont lift powerlifer style for the whole cycle.

capinatl is offline Junior Member
    The likelihood that you will continuously gain after 9 weeks of great gains isn't high. You've gone great with this cycle, but if you would continue at this rate you could go pro next year ) 13 weeks is a long cycle for the same two compounds. So it's either time to get off soon, as you have mentioned, or change up the compounds. At some point we all have to plateau a bit, even while on. Good gains, bro!

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Like the gusy have said, mixin it up will shock the muscle the way it needs to be.. I wouldnt worry tho... when i ran sust not to long ago, i made awesome strength gains in the beginning, then it kinda stayed still for a bit, but at the very end of the cycle i made big gains again... Point is, keep givin it all you got and not worry about it. Push yourself. Happy growin...

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by capinatl
    The likelihood that you will continuously gain after 9 weeks of great gains isn't high. You've gone great with this cycle, but if you would continue at this rate you could go pro next year ) 13 weeks is a long cycle for the same two compounds. So it's either time to get off soon, as you have mentioned, or change up the compounds. At some point we all have to plateau a bit, even while on. Good gains, bro!
    my gains started to slow at the end of my cycle. so i backloaded my cycle with dbol for the last 4 weeks guess what? i started at 170 now i just hit the 200 mark andi still got 2 weeks left!

BBBB83 is offline Associate Member
    thanx for the help guys

beefydragon is offline Member
    hey bro,

are you sure you are eating properly and getting enough rest? doesn't matter how much test is in your system, if you body stays in recovery mode, you won't feel as strong as you wished... up the protein and calorie intake as well as bump up some vitamin B12 to about 500-1000mcg daily which should help some bit...

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beefydragon
    hey bro,

are you sure you are eating properly and getting enough rest? doesn't matter how much test is in your system, if you body stays in recovery mode, you won't feel as strong as you wished... up the protein and calorie intake as well as bump up some vitamin B12 to about 500-1000mcg daily which should help some bit...
    I agree........rest may be an issue, just because you are on cycle does not mean its a bad idea to take a couple of day off to get some good rest.

Thread Information