Slypknot is offline Member

Gyno question - when does the pain stop

The last cycle I ran was Test/Fina and I began to show symptoms of gyno near the end of the cycle (lactation, hard lump under nipple, nipple soreness). Since that time the pain has lingered as well as the lump, regardless of the anti's I've taken.

My question is, for anyone who has experienced this, does the lump pain ever go away??? I realize it might be too late for the lump to go away, since it's already there - but the nipple pain is killing me.

Any experience with this?

Slyp

MrDezel is offline Banned
    Im not too sure about Fina gyno but I know with Test gyno you should hit the Nolvadex hard for a few weeks at about 60mg a day. If that doesn't help then idk what to tell you.

I will bump this for more opinions on the possibility of the gyno being from fina.

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    kinda depends. i experienced a similiar problem with gyno. i developed a lump, sensitive as balls but i had no lactation or anything like that. i found that after about 4-5 weeks after my cycle the lump disapated. i think that might have just been luck tho. for some bros' the only way to get rid of the lump is surgery so it all is relative to the person. in my opinion i think it depends on the number of cycles you have under your belt, how long you ran the stack, and when it was gyno first appeared. the pain will go away but i'd be more concerned about the lump

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    also, the lactation is a result from your tren . but i'm sure your well aware of that

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    My buddy has a bit of gyno and he said it took a while for the pain to go away but now if he takes any AS the pain comes right back.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    did you take bromo?

Slypknot is offline Member
    Bromo is seriously harsh on me - made me sick as hell last time. So I'm blasting with Nolva (hoping Test played some part in it)... the lactation I'm not worried about as I know the Tren (progesterone) is what caused it... it's the physical pain in the nipple that's killing me. Feels like I have rubbed them raw all day. The lump isn't big enough for me to freak about, just want the pain to subside so I can wear loose shirts again and not ache....

Thread Information