Jgent18 is offline New Member

Is this possible!!

ok fellas ive been thinking of starting a cycle sometime soon. I just wanted to ask one question. Of all the posts ive read i have not heard one person say i put together a perfect cycle and didnt gain a thing. Is it possible? Because if it is then its probably a waste of my time because i cant gain weight no matter what i try. Just wondering if its possible to put together the perfect cycle and see no weight gain. Because its almost impossible for me to gain weight.

Lardyass is offline Junior Member
    try a deca /dbol stack

As the god of AS Dan Duchane says "if you can't grow on deca+dbol fugedaboutit!"

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    amen brutha.. I am all for dbol /deca combo..

4plates is offline Banned
    if you are a hard gainer and a first time user try the classic first timers cycle of
    sus@500mg wk 1-8
    deca 400 mg wk 1-8
    dbol @35-50 mg ed wk 1-4
    proper diet and training you i can garentee 15-20 lbs.
    kepp the diet and traing up and you will keep just about all of it.

humatren is offline New Member
    As my name says - I'm a big lover of tren for strength and mass gains- I think one of the most effective and cheapest cycles for mass/strength is a test/tren cycle- for 8-10 weeks followed by clomid- and depending on your level- ending the test-ester two weeks before the end of the cycle and continuing with the tren so you only have to wait 3 days to start clomid therapy- try it and I promise huge gains-

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    I would not call deca /dball/test a beginners cycle actually i think its a bit too much. What are your "stats", age height weight bodyfat and hoe does your diet look. Do you have a good work out routine???

Thread Information