Knightrider is offline Associate Member

Exclamation clarification please...

I saw this on another post and i was wondering if i am understanding this right. It basicaly doesn't matter what test your using, and something like enanthate is better to get over sust? How much of the differnt blends are in sust?

ESTER PROFILES

Sustanon : The "king" of testosterone blends.
    The four different testosterone esters in this product certainly look appealing to the consumer, there is no denying that. But for the athlete I think it is all just a matter of marketing (Hell, why buy one ester when you can get four?). In clinical situations I can see some strong uses for it. If you were undergoing testosterone replacement therapy for example, you would probably find Sustanon a much more comfortable option than testosterone enanthate . You would need to visit the doctor less frequently for an injection, and blood levels should be more steadily maintained between treatments. But for the bodybuilder who is injecting 4 ampules of Sustanon per week, there is no advantage over other testosterone products. In fact, the high price tag for Sustanon usually makes it a very poor buy in the face of cheaper testosterone enanthate/cypionate . Bodybuilders should probably stop looking at the four ester issue, and stick with totals (Sustanon is just a 250mg testosterone ampule). Were enanthate to be available for say $10 per amp of 250mg, and Sustanon priced nearly double that, buying the Sustanon would be like throwing money away. If you could get nearly double the milligram amount for the same price with enanthate, this is the better product to go with hands down. Leave the high priced stuff for the guys who don't know any better.

thanks for the help...

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Well Sustanon creates roller coaster blood levels of test. The amount of esters is........**** I can't remember. Do a search on Sustanon, you will find it.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightrider
    I saw this on another post and i was wondering if i am understanding this right. It basicaly doesn't matter what test your using, and something like enanthate is better to get over sust? How much of the differnt blends are in sust?

ESTER PROFILES

Sustanon : The "king" of testosterone blends.
    The four different testosterone esters in this product certainly look appealing to the consumer, there is no denying that. But for the athlete I think it is all just a matter of marketing (Hell, why buy one ester when you can get four?). In clinical situations I can see some strong uses for it. If you were undergoing testosterone replacement therapy for example, you would probably find Sustanon a much more comfortable option than testosterone enanthate . You would need to visit the doctor less frequently for an injection, and blood levels should be more steadily maintained between treatments. But for the bodybuilder who is injecting 4 ampules of Sustanon per week, there is no advantage over other testosterone products. In fact, the high price tag for Sustanon usually makes it a very poor buy in the face of cheaper testosterone enanthate/cypionate . Bodybuilders should probably stop looking at the four ester issue, and stick with totals (Sustanon is just a 250mg testosterone ampule). Were enanthate to be available for say $10 per amp of 250mg, and Sustanon priced nearly double that, buying the Sustanon would be like throwing money away. If you could get nearly double the milligram amount for the same price with enanthate, this is the better product to go with hands down. Leave the high priced stuff for the guys who don't know any better.

thanks for the help...
    read your own post, it says four ester........

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    it has its uses..........but for most a sigle ester would be best..........jmo

Quote Originally Posted by K$I$N$G$P$I$N
    read your own post, it says four ester........
    I think he was asking how much Prop, Phenyl Prop, Iso, etc. individually. i.e. 30mg Prop, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I think he was asking how much Prop, Phenyl Prop, Iso, etc. individually. i.e. 30mg Prop, etc
    30mg test prop
    60mg test phenlpropionate
    60mg test isocaproate
    100mg test decanoate
    sorry Iam in a ****** mood

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by K$I$N$G$P$I$N
    sorry Iam in a ****** mood

Knightrider is offline Associate Member
    so if "test is test is test" - why is there different side effects depending on the ester, if all the ester does is holds the test and releases it at different times?

Well I think the side effects are the same because test is test is test, no matter what a profile sais.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightrider
    so if "test is test is test" - why is there different side effects depending on the ester, if all the ester does is holds the test and releases it at different times?
    you might see more sides on sus because of the different esters and
    blood levels going up and down,depending on how you run it. But as lozgod said test is test the sides will probably be similar with any test blend or
    ester..

Thread Information