HollywoodM3 is offline Member

Diet while on t3 and clen

Hey Bros,
    I have a quick question about diet while on t3 and clen , I was wondering if I should cut calories, I eat clean about 5000cals a day, I will be trying to hit 30mins of cardio after each workout.
    but is it necessary to cut the calories, or should I just cut back carbs later in the day? or a combo

HM

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    It's not absolutely necessary to change your diet to see effects from t3/clen but cutting back on your carb intake will definately help alot, as well as added cardio. Those two are often the deciding factors in getting lean!

Crankin'steiN is offline Associate Member
    Mallet is right.

May I just add this.... You have added T3 and Clen , which will both burn more calories.... And you have added cardio.... I would say putting these three things in at once will be enough to burn the calories you need to get into a deficit and burn fat... When dieting, you don't want to take it to far... If you were to do all three of these things plus drop your cals by a lot, you would probably end up getting catabolic very easily. Not too mentoin that you may not even burn bodyfat because if your body goes too far into a deficit it will think you are starving.... and it will try to burn muscle for energy instead of fat.

just something to think about.

Thanks,
    I think I will keep eating a lot of clean food but I will take my carbs earlier in the day, and switch to vegetables in the evening, hopefully this will give my body enough time to burn them without having to cut back. my goal is obviously to lose fat and keep/gain muscle.
    would anyone advise on supplement a protein powder while taking t3, I dont normally take supplements like this b/c I feel I get enough from food alone, but in this case would it be wise to add extra protein.

HM

bump

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    I'm consuming somewhere in the neighborhood of 250g protein, 180g carbs (all pwo ppwo), and 65g fat. Seems to be fine for me.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodM3
    Thanks,
    I think I will keep eating a lot of clean food but I will take my carbs earlier in the day, and switch to vegetables in the evening, hopefully this will give my body enough time to burn them without having to cut back. my goal is obviously to lose fat and keep/gain muscle.
    would anyone advise on supplement a protein powder while taking t3, I dont normally take supplements like this b/c I feel I get enough from food alone, but in this case would it be wise to add extra protein.

HM
    I'm taking solid muscle protien. And I'm taking in 1500-2000 cals ed.

Jhn36 is offline Associate Member
    Just finished my first cycle of clen alone. With a clean diet I thought this stuff was way to cool. good luck with yours. I did cardio once a day for 30 to 45 minutes at 65% and monitored it on the treadmill with a pulse monitor.

Thread Information