• didnt work to good for me.

8 19.05%
  • waste of money!

7 16.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: winstrol orals

sniper320 is offline Member

Talking winstrol orals

we all know winstrol injections work better but how many people like the tabs? how many hate them? just curious

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    gotta buddy who gets pretty good results on BD 50mg winny tabs,,

madmaniac is offline Junior Member
    i still have IP old blue 50mg winny pills. those things make my muscles rock solid.

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by madmaniac
    i still have IP old blue 50mg winny pills. those things make my muscles rock solid.
    I have some left as well and they worked great for me. However, I believe that tabs are harder on the liver then injecting.

Unhappy

Tabs are just as effective as the injectable
    (The myth that injectable is more effective is because winstrol used to come in 2.5 mg tabs so you had to take 20 a day to get the same effect --> that was too expensive for most so they compared 10 mg oral a day with 50 mg injectable )

Injectable is just easier on the liver...

greets
    Kingofmasters

injectables are not easier on the liver. they are both the same. its all going to the same place. doesnt matter how it gets there.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by madmaniac
    injectables are not easier on the liver. they are both the same. its all going to the same place. doesnt matter how it gets there.

actually bro the winny tabs are harder on the liver there c-17 alkylated like d-bols and are distroyed in one shot by the liver, therefore the liver has a tough job as opposed to teh injectables that give the liver a fairly easy job when wasting the steroid

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    actually bro the winny tabs are harder on the liver there c-17 alkylated like d-bols and are distroyed in one shot by the liver, therefore the liver has a tough job as opposed to teh injectables that give the liver a fairly easy job when wasting the steroid

The injectable and oral Winstrols are the same thing, same compound - both are 17a-Alkylated... sounds like you are reffering to an assumption that the injectable Winstrol is not? Most injectables are altered at the 17B with an ester... which IS easy on the liver... but injectable Winstrol and Dianabol (Retforvit) are STILL 17a-A...

And the 17a modification protects the parent hormone from the digestive track - the steroid is NOT "destroyed in one shot by the liver"... but rather makes it into the blood at the expense of the liver...

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    did not know that. you learn something new everyday

beavertrap is offline Associate Member
    So how bad is winny tabs on the liver? As bad a dbol or less? I'm getting ready to use winny tabs (15mg X 3 per day). This site (in steroid profiles) notes that winny can be liver toxic but also rates the drug as one of the safest. Tell me what you think. I will not be stacking with any other orals. Just prop and eq.

Quote Originally Posted by beavertrap
    So how bad is winny tabs on the liver? As bad a dbol or less? I'm getting ready to use winny tabs (15mg X 3 per day). This site (in steroid profiles) notes that winny can be liver toxic but also rates the drug as one of the safest. Tell me what you think. I will not be stacking with any other orals. Just prop and eq.
    It depends on how much you injest. Taking 50mg of Winstrol ED would put more stress on liver values than 30mg of Dianabol ED... your putting less into your system. Just like taking 100mg of Anadrol is known to raise liver values.

But how does 50mg of either Winstrol, Dianabol and Anadrol (all orals that are 17a-A) compare in liver values? I honestly haven't got a clue - but I would assume it would be the same since mg per mg they all have the same modification... please - someone correct me if I am understanding this wrong... Billy?

Winstrol is pretty safe - aside from the fact that it is c17 alkylated. But I have ran those little blue IP's up to 100mg per day (2 per day) for a few weeks before with no problems... but I have heard that the IP Winnies have been reported underdosed many times - in fact, most of their orals were coming up underdosed at that time. If you are prone to hairloss - you may want to test the water before you jump in it though...

beavertrap is offline Associate Member
    Thx warrior..... First time w/ winny. Got golden triangle tabs. What do you know about them? Good bad or the same?

i felt IP 50mg dbols in my liver. never felt 50mg winnys. ive also ran the winny alot longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior

The injectable and oral Winstrols are the same thing, same compound - both are 17a-Alkylated... sounds like you are reffering to an assumption that the injectable Winstrol is not? Most injectables are altered at the 17B with an ester... which IS easy on the liver... but injectable Winstrol and Dianabol (Retforvit) are STILL 17a-A...

And the 17a modification protects the parent hormone from the digestive track - the steroid is NOT "destroyed in one shot by the liver"... but rather makes it into the blood at the expense of the liver...
    That's not entirely true --> The fact that it is the same compound (like you say) is exactly why it is a myth that the injectable is more effective then the orals, but injectables surely are easier on the liver, due to the fact that if you inject you bypass the digestive track so the compound only makes one pass trhough the liver instead of two...

The Methylating/ethylating/17aa of a compound which insures that pepsinogen/peptase doesn't destroy the compound makes all oral steroids (in theory) as hard on the liver as the next one (with a small significancealtering due to moleculeweight, so molecules that are fairly heavy in U's are easier on the liver since they relatively need less methylating, but since almost all steroids are testosteron-derivatives this shouldn't make a significant difference --> Exactly why I don't believe that Anavar is "easy" on the liver).

Greets
    Kingofmasters

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    They're the same thing, I just shoot min ein juice and drink it.

kingofmasters - not sure what you are disagreeing with me on... but okay... whateva...

What do you guys consider to be the ideal answer to "Can you drink Winny?"

HarT1 is offline New Member
    using the DPHARM 25mg right now. getting great results from them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kingofmasters
    The Methylating/ethylating/17aa of a compound which insures that pepsinogen/peptase doesn't destroy the compound makes all oral steroids (in theory) as hard on the liver as the next one (with a small significancealtering due to moleculeweight, so molecules that are fairly heavy in U's are easier on the liver since they relatively need less methylating, but since almost all steroids are testosteron-derivatives this shouldn't make a significant difference --> Exactly why I don't believe that Anavar is "easy" on the liver).
    Thats what I was thinkin'... aside from the very small difference in molecular weight - 100mg of Anadrol should be just as stressful on the liver as 100mg of Dianabol .

How about this:

"Extended version: Winstrol , whether oral or injectable, has a modification at the 17a position to help it pass through the digestive track at the expense of elevated liver values from the methylation of the parent hormone. Steroids with an attached ester (17B) will be destroyed if taken orally - for example, testosterone enanthate - and pose no significant stress on the liver. Steroids that are 17a-alkylated, but sold as injectable preparations can also be consumed orally, assuming it is not in an oil-based solution."
    Last edited by Warrior; 05-25-2004 at 01:03 AM.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I like them, but I can get the same results with Tren and a clean diet.

submissionman is offline Junior Member
    Was on the yellow IP Winni tabs for 6 wks and they were useless to me. Go injectable

DCL
    DCL is offline Associate Member
    love the winstrol depot except after a while your joints start hurting like a bitch

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper320
    we all know winstrol injections work better but how many people like the tabs? how many hate them? just curious
    Tabs work fine but prefer the injectable....

flexshack is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    I like them, but I can get the same results with Tren and a clean diet.
    tren is supposedly a lot stronger and more effective than winny. what results are you comparing between the two? i'm pretty sure tren will blow winny away when comparing strength gains. also, tren will make recovery a lot harder than will winny.

kingofmasters - not sure what you are disagreeing with me on... but okay... whateva...

I disagree that on what you said about 30 mg of Dianabol being less stressful then 50 mg of Winstrol --> If you are talking about taking it oral (then yes) if you are injecting then NO way!

If you inject it it bypasses the digestive system and so only makes one pass through the liver instead of two (like when talking it orally) this doesn't mean 50% less stress as you might think --> On the contrary it means much more then 50% less stress (read this a few times ) on the liver.
    I wouldn't know how much exactly that varies from person to person depending on genetics and liverenzymes and how your body is effecient with them and length of cycle but generally I would expect something in the line from 20%-30% of the stress (so elevated liver-values) of taking it orally (I'm assuming it's a exponential relation between the two factors over 6 weeks of time).

Glad you agree with me on the methylation theory of molecular weight and stress on the liver (to answer your question about how oals compare)..

Nice profile BTW --> I used to practice martial arts quite a lot
    (pancrasse hybride boxing, Thai-boxing, New Style Ninjitsu)...

Greets
    Kingofmasters

[b]
    To all the newbies:

You can't take it orally! (unless you have tabs)

Either inject it or let it absorb through your collon so take it rectal!
    Ain't a steroid as effective as Anal Winny depot

Greets
    Kingofmasters

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    It depends on how much you injest. Taking 50mg of Winstrol ED would put more stress on liver values than 30mg of Dianabol ED... your putting less into your system. Just like taking 100mg of Anadrol is known to raise liver values.

But how does 50mg of either Winstrol, Dianabol and Anadrol (all orals that are 17a-A) compare in liver values? I honestly haven't got a clue - but I would assume it would be the same since mg per mg they all have the same modification... please - someone correct me if I am understanding this wrong... Billy?

Winstrol is pretty safe - aside from the fact that it is c17 alkylated. But I have ran those little blue IP's up to 100mg per day (2 per day) for a few weeks before with no problems... but I have heard that the IP Winnies have been reported underdosed many times - in fact, most of their orals were coming up underdosed at that time. If you are prone to hairloss - you may want to test the water before you jump in it though...
    Thats a good point, but mg of one compound doesnt equal the same mg on another compound...perhaps the same quanity of the molecule (ie moles, molecules specifically) may...but I really dont know. It would be interesting to determine the molecular equivallencies in terms of methyl groups. I may just do that now

I feel rather certain in saying 50mg of one drug is not the same toxicity as 50mg as another...it just wouldnt make sence.

And to further add, methylation in the 1 and 4 positions can also impact liver toxicity...

I disagree that on what you said about 30 mg of Dianabol being less stressful then 50 mg of Winstrol --> If you are talking about taking it oral (then yes) if you are injecting then NO way!

If you inject it it bypasses the digestive system and so only makes one pass through the liver instead of two (like when talking it orally) this doesn't mean 50% less stress as you might think --> On the contrary it means much more then 50% less stress (read this a few times ) on the liver.
    I wouldn't know how much exactly that varies from person to person depending on genetics and liverenzymes and how your body is effecient with them and length of cycle but generally I would expect something in the line from 20%-30% of the stress (so elevated liver-values) of taking it orally (I'm assuming it's a exponential relation between the two factors over 6 weeks of time).

Glad you agree with me on the methylation theory of molecular weight and stress on the liver (to answer your question about how oals compare)..

Nice profile BTW --> I used to practice martial arts quite a lot
    (pancrasse hybride boxing, Thai-boxing, New Style Ninjitsu)...

Greets
    Kingofmasters
    The last study I saw, with a comparison of methylated compounds oral vs IM was like maybe a 5% difference.

Where do you get >50% ????

The first pass of the liver is mainly a hydrolysis reaction anyways

To all the newbies:

Greets
    Kingofmasters

CAnt take it orally????

Yes you can. Oil or water, it does not matter. The exact compound is in both tabs and injectables. There is 0 difference. If you drink an injectable, you get the same as a tab but no binder, and a little bit of water/oil/solvent.

sniper320 is offline Member
    To all the newbies:

Greets
    Kingofmasters
    I think he was just trying to be funny billy.

oh...my bad

kusanagi is offline Junior Member
    waste of money!

This study demonstre less efectt of the oral version.

The effect of stanozolol on 15nitrogen retention in the dog.

Olson ME, Morck DW, Quinn KB.

Animal Health Unit and Gastrointestinal Sciences, University of Calgary, Alberta. [email protected]

The objective of the study was to determine the influence of either oral or intramuscular administration of stanozolol on nitrogen retention in dogs by using a non-invasive 15N-amino acid tracer technique. Ten healthy, intact, adult male sled dogs received either stanozolol tablets, 2 mg/dog PO, q12h, for 25 days (Group 1, n = 5) or an intramuscular injection of 25 mg of stanozolol on Days 7, 14, 21, and 28 (Group 2, n = 5). A 15N amino acid (5.27 mmol) was infused intravenously into each dog on Day 0 (before stanozolol treatment) and on Day 31 (after stanozolol treatment). Urine was collected by catheterization from each animal 3 times daily for 3 consecutive days. The 15N-urea enrichment in urine was determined by high-resolution mass spectrometry and the total amount of urea in the urine was determined. Both oral and injectable stanozolol resulted in significant (P < 0.05) increases in amino acid nitrogen retention compared to pretreatment values. Oral stanozolol increased nitrogen retention from 29.2 +/- 8.2% to 50.3 +/- 9.2%, while stanozolol injection increased nitrogen retention from 26.6 +/- 9.9% to 67.0 +/- 7.5%. The response to intramuscular administration was significantly greater than the response to the oral dosing regime. Stanozolol increases amino acid nitrogen retention in dogs, as has been previously observed in rats. This action of stanozolol may be beneficial in dogs under stress of surgical trauma and chronic disease.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    what the hell?

I thought stanozolol was liquidex/ldex/armidex ...

fack I dunno

and warrior dude .. whats with your comment on the hairloss and winny tabs man?

laterrrr

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    what the hell?

I thought stanozolol was liquidex/ldex/armidex ...

fack I dunno

and warrior dude .. whats with your comment on the hairloss and winny tabs man?

laterrrr

Arimidex is Anastrozole not stanozolol

Winstrol is a DHT deriative and can aggrevate hairloss - especially those already prone to male pattern baldness... dependent on how their bodies androgen receptor's react to the hormones... just like some have more issues with skin receptors (acne) than others. If you have a history of MPB in your family, you can scratch your head over some white paper once a week to see how it effects your hairline...

Quote Originally Posted by kusanagi
    The response to intramuscular administration was significantly greater than the response to the oral dosing regime. Stanozolol increases amino acid nitrogen retention in dogs, as has been previously observed in rats. This action of stanozolol may be beneficial in dogs under stress of surgical trauma and chronic disease.
    Ineresting read man!

kusanagi is offline Junior Member
    In brazil boards we never use oral version because this...

U now about the hepatoxic ? Have any diference ?

a ****ing big waste of money in my opinion. Winstrol is so mild in depot form that I can't begin to imagine how mild it is in oral form.

There's no point in using oral winstrol. If your scared of injecting yourself, i beleive steroids are not for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Toenail Juice Z
    a ****ing big waste of money in my opinion. Winstrol is so mild in depot form that I can't begin to imagine how mild it is in oral form.

There's no point in using oral winstrol. If your scared of injecting yourself, i beleive steroids are not for you.
    What are you talking about? Winstrol is great!
    Especially when stacked with Test..
    If it wasn't for the joint pains (which I never experienced) all people would love it...
    Winstrol at the end of a cycle just defines the muscle and gives that finishing touch...
    Not to mention a Winstrol only cycle (if it is your first, second or third cycle)
    will put on 6-10 lbs of HIGH-quality muscle in 6 weeks!
    (This why people think Winstrol will burn fat --> It doesn't but it adds High quality muscle!, and therefore lowers fatpercentage!)
    Last but not least is that Winstrol, Primo and Anavar are the only steroids available who give good results on a low calorie diet! (Test, Deca , Dianabol etc are all very dangerous on a low calorie diet! --> see my protein post!)
    (leaving Miotolan, Mestanolone and other less available cuttinggear out of comparison)...

Greets
    Kingofmasters

(50 mg ED of Winstrol Depot/tabs should give everyone satisfactory results when used with Test --> Heard of many people using EOD or E3D!)

CCI
    CCI is offline Associate Member
    No complaints here!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information