dannthemann is offline Junior Member

prop/fina cutter?

hey guys im starting this next monday tell me what ya think
    prop1-12 100 mgs ed
    fina 1-10 75 mgs ed
    right now that is it i was just wondering how does that look and what do you think about maybe trowing in some winny at the end the only thing is i cant afford ed injections how would 50 eod wks 7-12 be. is that good or is it a waste since i cant go ed shot?

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    Hey, I'm doing the same doses at EOD injections and it's working wonders. ED injects might be overkill IMO. Especially if you're cutting. No need to pump all that gear into you if you're gonna be on low cals.

Crankin'steiN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dannthemann
    prop1-12 100 mgs ed
    fina 1-10 75 mgs ed
    right now that is it i was just wondering how does that look and what do you think about maybe trowing in some winny at the end the only thing is i cant afford ed injections how would 50 eod wks 7-12 be. is that good or is it a waste since i cant go ed shot?
    Looks pretty standard.

If you want to add winny, why not opt for Winny tabs instead of injectable.....

Winny would be ok to add.... But if it were me I would spend my money on some clen and ECA..... Add that to it to help shed the bodyfat..

get some winny tabs also, they're cheap and work well.

dannthemann is offline Junior Member
    ok say i got the british dragon 50 mg winny tabs. how do u take those troughout the day? break them in half and take how far apart?

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    ok say i got the british dragon 50 mg winny tabs. how do u take those troughout the day? break them in half and take how far apart?
    if i am not mistaken just take one a day. one tab whenever just try to take it the same time everyday.. also if you can get liquid winny take it oraly i have heard that it works better than the tabs. just my .10 cents worth.

i take 1 50mg tab each morning. works well for me. you could probably split them in half and take one every 12 hours, but i'm not that anal.

El DuB is offline Junior Member
    im thinking of running the same cycle
    fina wks 1-8
    prop wks 1- 14
    winny wks 9-14
    what kind of post treatment do you suggest and what do you think about running nolva throughout?

Steroids101 is offline Member
    prop1-12 100 mgs ed
    fina 1-10 75 mgs ed
    Cycle looks pretty good, what are you considering for PCT??? BTW PM me some time on your progress if you will, Im planning on running the same cycle next year before summer and want to know what to expect.

My nips got a bit itchy around week 3, so I jumped on the nolva at 40mg/day for a few days, now I'm down at 20mg/day and having no other problems. Running l-dex at .5 eod. My balls started to atrophy a bit, so I threw in 500iu hcg eod as well. PCT will be l-dex, nolva, and clomid.

Thread Information