Upper Canada is offline Junior Member

Cytomel With Or Without Food

Hi Bros,

Would you advise that one shoudl take cytomel with food, without food or does it matter?

I have been taking Cytomel with food everyday and I want to make sure I am not wasting my time and $ by doing this.

I am on Mallet's 7/5 Split

1. 50
    2. 75
    2. 100
    4. 100
    5. 100
    6. 75
    7. 50

Thanks Bros

madmaniac is offline Junior Member
    thats not mallets cycle. not even close.

you should research a drug before you take it.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by madmaniac

agreed, better look ito it a little more.

what is your resting temp??

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You should take it without food and wait 45min before eatting..... this will help the absorption of the drug.

i thought I would ramp up for the first round.
    Im 150 lbs. I know that he advises 1mcg per pound max, but I also thought I would lower the dose a little for the first round, monitor my temps and adjust accordingly.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    You should take it without food and wait 45min before eatting..... this will help the absorption of the drug.
    Oh great. I just took some and ate tuna.
    You learn something new everyday!

no **** ive been eating with the dose every f**ing day

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Oh great. I just took some and ate tuna.
    You learn something new everyday!
    See.... you should have stayed a VET...... WE are smarter than you MODS

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    See.... you should have stayed a VET...... WE are smarter than you MODS
    Maybe your right!

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Anything taken on an empty stomach assures better absorption, but i wouldn't fret over taking t3 with your meals..alot of people experience slight nausea when taking t3 on an empty stomach and doing cardio right away.

My temp is running at a smooth 97.8 to 98.8. I have not lost any weight or felt anything different yet. 3rd day at 100 mcg's.

Quote Originally Posted by Upper Canada
    My temp is running at a smooth 97.8 to 98.8. I have not lost any weight or felt anything different yet. 3rd day at 100 mcg's.
    did you say 97.8 - 98.8? that's not smooth in my books? Are these resting temps?

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member

Calm down buddy, he's not far off atleast. I'd expect this reply to a 2 month T3 cycle plan. It looks like he's just tapering a tad to test his response to it and going low for the same reason. He's still got the split in there and will find what dosage works for him. I'm starting my first run Mid June and plan to start @ 100mcg and go up from there to 200'ish. And then a 2 day taper on the end. 7 days on, 5 days off. You gonna flame that? It's the same he's doing except he weights about 100lbs less than me. After I find the optimal dosage for myself I'll start right there and do a 2 day ramp for the next 4 runs through. A little higher dose is all I think he'll find he needs to change. Then he'll be gold for his next 7 days starting at that dose.
    you should research a drug before you take it
    And this, come on. Obviously the guy has done some research. Maybe a little more wouldn't hurt but that applies to us all. Get off your high horse.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I have to take it right before eating or I get an upset stomach...at low dosages, I am not bothered, but when I get above 75...watch out!

"I am on Mallet's 7/5 Split"

mallets cycle is NOT about dosing. its about getting your resting temperature to an optimum value. theres no ramp up and he didnt even follow the down taper correctly.(1/2 of max, then 1/2 of day 6)

this is what will give mallet a bad reputation. this guy will get no results then complain to every other board on the net saying that mallet dont know ****. meanwhile the fact is he does not know how to gather data and apply it.

never once did he mention a resting temperature.

keep in mind this is my explanation for writing what i did for my initial post. NOW, we all know that he is taking his temp and his reason for dosing like this. no hard feelings but in my defense what if a person is looking for mallets cycle finds that. then follows it. would it be right? no it wouldnt because thats not mallets cycle. no part of it is mallets cycle. the only thing that is similar is that hes taking t3 for 7 days.

Hey guys thatks for your replies

My resting temp this morning was 96.7.
    I am on day 4 .

Day 6 I will half my max and on day 7 I will half day 6.
    I haven't lost a pound or felt any different.
    My temp raised to a 98.7 max yesterday but dropped at night.
    I will admit I am having difficulties fine tuning this one.

here is how I went
    day 1 - 50
    day 2 - 75
    day 3 - 150
    day 4 - 150
    day 5 - 150
    day 6 - 75
    day 7 - 37.5 (how in god's name I will do this I dont know...)

I know mallet does not day to ramp up, but my body is very sensitive to anythin i ingest and i am only dong it this 7/5 split to feel it out. next 7 Ill be starting at 150.

Seem like I did get my temp up, but I still haven't blasted any weight off. Is it because I ramped up? I don't give a rat's a** if I'm flamed, I learn more that way. When I started the sauce years ago I got flamed but like everyone else with enough trial and error and research I got it right. So any help and advice is always appreciated.

Any one ever hear of JP Jones Pharmaceuticals? Here is a pic of the bottle. Anyone try it or have iny info on it?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cytomel With Or Without Food-cytomel_l.jpg  

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    no part of it is mallets cycle.
    That's ridiculous. Nothing about this is similar? Stop b*tching and just help the guy iron out the 2 tiny things he has wrong. Either that or just stop posting on his thread. The guy is not tarnishing Mallet's good name. He started low on purpose and is finding out the optimal dosage for himself. Mallet has suggested that before to people for their first time to discover what dose is best for them. Not sure how much research you have done but I've read it from him. Thanks for your contributions to helping cansteel out.

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    hey upper, if your resting temp is only 96.7, that's bad and you should probably stop the t3. Your 'max' temps during the day mean nothing; the only important ones are the resting temps. If you're resting temps were higher at one time and now dropped this low, it's a sign that your thyroid is coming to a major slowdown/shutdown, which means you should stop and do the pct to get it back functioning properly. What were your resting temps before t3 and each day thus far?

And I've never heard of JP Jones, and didn't see them listed on the steroid .com drug profile for cytomel .

whoa...no sh**? thanks supirman. Ill tell you what my resting temp is tommorrow and maybe we could talk about it?

You should have been checking your resting temp every single day, including at least 4 days before using t3. This is the only way you can assure you're being effective and doing no harm to your thyroid. A drop of .8 from one day to the next is a sure sign that your thyroid is struggling.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by supirman45
    You should have been checking your resting temp every single day, including at least 4 days before using t3. This is the only way you can assure you're being effective and doing no harm to your thyroid. A drop of .8 from one day to the next is a sure sign that your thyroid is struggling.

sorry to jack this thread..... But i couldn't help but notice me and u have almost the SAME EXACT build and a tribal armband on the same arm in the SAME location - i seriously thought that was me in your avatar...... weird sh*t..... cept my man boobs aren't as big we shall meet again in october
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    sorry to jack this thread..... But i couldn't help but notice me and u have almost the SAME EXACT build and a tribal armband on the same arm in the SAME location - i seriously thought that was me in your avatar...... weird sh*t..... cept my man boobs aren't as big we shall meet again in october
    lol. i'll be graduate school busting my ass in october, so i'll probably look like ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    lol. i'll be in graduate school busting my ass in october, so i'll probably look like ****.

i did monitor my temp before taking the cytomel . It just seems to drop at night and raise during the day.

Ok, since you've been monitoring it... what were the daily resting temps since you've started? This will decide whether or not you should continue. And of course it will rise during the day... activity causes it to rise. That's why you check your RESTING temp, aso to get the true reading.

I can see alot has been covered here in this thread, debate is wonderful isn't it? Upper Canada I've sent you a PM on a revised t3 cycle for you, to fit your particular need to ramp up, you'll do fine...I would be interested in your RT for the week past as well as tommorrows to see how your responding? if you could PM them to me or post them here i'll check back tommorow!

P.S I appreciate all those members who are coming to my defense, I never get offended about debating my t3 cycling, but i did have a guy last week take a few words from one thread and another and take them over to another board and he did a terrible job of explaining how to cycle t3 my way, and as a result he was flamed and my name ofcourse was dragged through the mud...But i went over and straighten things out, it just goes to show, if you haven't got all the facts, say nothing, your better off reffering people to the original poster! I also appreciate all those who are helping to contribute to some of these t3 threads...you've done your homework!

OK guys...my reting temp saturday was 98.5 and sunday was 98.4. This morning is was 97.5. Today is day 7. I have not lost a pound.

Going from 98.4 to 97.5 in one day is a sign to stop as the t3 will be working against you at this point. That big of a drop means that you're thyroid is having troubles. Good resting temps though before the drop.

why is it working against me supirman? I have followed the proper doses...does it simply fail to work properly with some people?

Quote Originally Posted by Upper Canada
    why is it working against me supirman? I have followed the proper doses...does it simply fail to work properly with some people?
    Stress has a direct effect on your thyroid function as well, if you didn't get enough rest, poor diet, or overtraining can all contribute to a lower thyroid function, when your cortisol levels are high as a response to stress, your thyroid function is slowed as well. Those were good RT but the drop is a sign to rest up for sure, wait until your RT levels out over the next 5 days before beginning again.

im noticing that my RT is all over the place. ive tried not working out and gotten plenty of rest and its still very sparatic. my diet is as good as i know how to get it. eggs for breakfast and chicken/fish and dark greens with fruit for the rest of the day. 1 gallon of water a day. i have no stress. my job is cake and my girl kisses my ass.

its always between 95.9 and 97.4 im supplementing with coleus.

heh heh 100th post

madmaniac, you adrenals could be the culprits. Read mallet's post on checking your adrenals. Your thyroid and your adrenals play integral roles in your BBT and in your metabolism. If one part of the tandem is lagging, the results will be less than ideal. I'd recommend PM'img mallet as he can probably provide more information as well.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I take mine on an empty stomach...

Thread Information