Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Kaleb is offline Associate Member
    I was shaking like a mofo before my first shot. Didn't hurt one bit, and I hate needles. You shouldn't take a DBOL only cycle bro, everyone on here is trying to give you good advice. I would go with Cypionate or Enanthate at 500mg a week for 10-12 weeks with nolva on hand and all your pct gear. Now you can jump start your cycle with DBOL, but I don't know the dosages you would take with that. Suck it up bro, I look forward to injecting myself now. Shoulders are the best.

Kaleb

MrAss is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    proabably got sick from all the d's.... im scared of needles too but you have to realize its all mental... Honestly the first time i injected it hurt because i thought it would but the times after that i just thoguht this is nothing and i dind;t even feel it. Besides it only lasts for about 30 seconds or so and only stings (for me) when i first break the skin.... honestly though like everyone else said suck it up and get some injectables..... try a long ester like enanth that way you only shoot twice a week...... also get 25 G pins, they are so tiny its hard to imagine that they would hurt (plus u have to inject slower due to the smaller gauge... which will result in less pain)
    Seriously though we are all scared of needles at some point, the thought of sticking a metal object in your body scares everyone, but realize it's relatively safe, and the odds of actually injecting into a vein are pretty slim....and if you take it slow and dont; just stab it in the odds of hitting a nerve are slim too (you can feel if you get close to one and can thus adjust)
    Thanks for the info. It wouldn't surprise me that ( at that ammount) Dbol would make me really sick, however, it was actually WNV I had caught from stepping into a nest.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    MrAss where did you get the pic of 14 yo Tom Cruise?

j/k

Actually my personal view on Dbol only, Winny only, etc. cycles is changing. In the past these cycles where common and got results. However doing it is like ignoring all the modern evidence that there are better ways.

Doing a dbol only cycle is like watching a black and white TV. You will see the show but you are missing out on so much of it.

Grow some balls and get a color TV is all I'm trying to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    MrAss where did you get the pic of 14 yo Tom Cruise?

j/k

Actually my personal view on Dbol only, Winny only, etc. cycles is changing. In the past these cycles where common and got results. However doing it is like ignoring all the modern evidence that there are better ways.

Doing a dbol only cycle is like watching a black and white TV. You will see the show but you are missing out on so much of it.

Grow some balls and get a color TV is all I'm trying to say.
    You mean by my Avatar ? LOL I get that ALOT, Seriously. (and I'm 25 in the pic <<taken like 4 weeks ago>>)

Okay, what will Winny be able to provide me w/ DBol?
    Last edited by MrAss; 06-15-2004 at 11:37 AM.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Bit off subject, but personally i wouldn't put my face on my avatar. All the guys in here seem pretty decent and all, but anyone who isnt a member can still read posts and stuff, they just cant reply. You really dont know who may recognise you talking about taking ILLEGAL subsatances. JMO.
    And ****, 95mg ED DBOL is quite a bit!

Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    Bit off subject, but personally i wouldn't put my face on my avatar. All the guys in here seem pretty decent and all, but anyone who isnt a member can still read posts and stuff, they just cant reply. You really dont know who may recognise you talking about taking ILLEGAL subsatances. JMO.
    Hrmmm, VERY good point, prime.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    Then why is your face in your avatar?

promiscio is offline Member
    I was scared sh@@less of needles but I finally did it. Hit a nerve once, hit something else again, and finally found a spot and tough it out. Doesnt really hurt, its all mental. I used to pass out at the Doctors when getting blood tests. If I can do it anyone can...

barbarian is offline Banned
    needles are painless..when i did my first cycle a few years back i was all scared n crap..then i cowboyed up and just jabed it..to my suprise it was painless..i got all worked up for nothin..after that it was like i had done it all my life..

Okay, buddy called me, DBOl is in, however, he's offering another optio nas well.

Anadrol 50 (A-50)

100 of em over 7 weeks.
    This alone, what kind of trboule am I starring at ?

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrAss
    Okay, buddy called me, DBOl is in, however, he's offering another optio nas well.

Anadrol 50 (A-50)

100 of em over 7 weeks.
    This alone, what kind of trboule am I starring at ?
    Really bad trouble man.

If you really dont have the stones to shoot then your ONLY option is Anavar .

Nothing anyone adds will be more true than this.....period.

D

History shows that alot of people made great gains on Dbol only cycles even though I wouldn't endorse it. If I had to choose Anadrol or Dbol only, like if God said pick one or die right now, I would pick Dbol.

Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    Really bad trouble man.

If you really dont have the stones to shoot then your ONLY option is Anavar .

Nothing anyone adds will be more true than this.....period.

D

smalldogbigdogbrain is offline Junior Member
    Man i know how you feel about pins man. Its starting to become junky heaven around here! One of my X's was here last night and i caught her shooting up in my bathroom.It just kills me to see tracks on a woman i had loved once. I cant even explain how bad this freaks me out! Also one of my first Best friends is a junky and he claims now i am no better than him. IM Still shooting drugs and in a way its just as bad. SORRY ,, im just freeken right now. And the hole needle thing is starting to scare the **** out of me all over.

Calling a steroid user a junkie cause he uses needles is like calling a cigarette smoker a crackhead because he smokes his product also like crackheads do. That is the stupidest **** I ever heard and I would show any mother ****er what roid rage is if they called me a ****ing junkie.

Quote Originally Posted by smalldogbigdogbrain
    Man i know how you feel about pins man. Its starting to become junky heaven around here! One of my X's was here last night and i caught her shooting up in my bathroom.It just kills me to see tracks on a woman i had loved once. I cant even explain how bad this freaks me out! Also one of my first Best friends is a junky and he claims now i am no better than him. IM Still shooting drugs and in a way its just as bad. SORRY ,, im just freeken right now. And the hole needle thing is starting to scare the **** out of me all over.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information