LTdoNit01 is offline New Member

Cool Back from the south

Made the trip down south and made it back to Denver. Total time 13hrs. there, 12 hrs back. Went down made a contact got everything on my shopping list... On the way back customs took one look at my wife, looked at me and put an orange tag on our car and said pull into lane 1.... I'm thinking oh shit secondary!!! No problem it's all part of the game. I try, you try and we see who wins... The customs officer in charge leaned into the car and spoke directley to me... You have'nt been down here buying steroids have you... nope would'nt even think of something like that... Well we have been having a problem with Americans comming down here to buy steroids ... well i'm not one of them I say... are you sure, it's a 5,000.00 fine if we find something, so now is the time to give it up... yep, i'm sure... okay I need you and your wife to step out of the car... no problem, feel free to look... so, he look's, and look's, and look's... NOTHING F**K, have to let him go. So my wife and I hop into our car and we are on our merry way, treasure in hand... well not in hand but a hell of a good hiding spot... that is the short version, of the short version.....

4- cynomel 100 caps
    8- T-200 10ml vials
    5- Nandrolona 300 10ml vials
    7- Sos 250 5ml vials
    2- Boldenon 200 10ml vials
    100 tabs of clen
    90-tabs ofomnifin

Have not decided what type of cycle I will run yet, I am actually on the tail end of a cycle that i have been on for 10 weeks. so I have some time to put together a decent cycle... Anything I am lacking I will pick up in a month, on my next trip.
    Last edited by LTdoNit01; 02-12-2002 at 12:07 PM.

Meanwhile the very same border guard is sitting at home on his PC reading your post right now saying, “I remember that little prick. I’m gonna really nail him next time! Full body cavity search!!!”

That could very well be the case, it' all part of what we do...right!!!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Umm what are you saying LTDO?????????? Personally I'd like to know that hiding place?

Gear101 is offline Member
    bump on the place

flex321 is offline Member
    him and his wife a fat bastards they hide that crap in his wifes butt crack and his rolls. j/k im intersested also.

It's very easy, all it takes is some time to look and creativity.

VEGETA990 is offline Associate Member
    Man, that sure was a close call. Good to hear you got out of there with your gear.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Too close for me. I would have shit a brick, unless the spot was golden...as you say yours was. Did they pat you down? and NO! do NOT post where you hid your stuff.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Glad you're back safe bro. Looks like ya have enough stuff for a few good cycles. BTW, what kind of clen did you get (2mcg, 10mcg, 20mcg, super clen, etc...) and how much did it cost? Thanks.

The spot was golden, and my wife was as cool as can be... she's a champ... I really was not paying attention, but afterwards my wife said, did you notice they searched the car but did not search us??? As for the clen it is Novegam 20 mcg's. All in all it was not a bad experience... Now that I have a decent contact I will go more often.

Buy the way bro's don't even think of hiding gear in food containers. I had anopen bag of doritos in the back seat and sure enough that was also checked. JP1570 the price on the clen was 5.00 per box of 15 tabs.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    wonder if you threw gear in the doritos bag and super glued it back up then stuck a little air hose needle in there and pumped it up and covered the little needle hole with a sticky price tag.. think you'd get caught... hmmm

interesting,, isnt it? lol

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks LTd. "All I brought back was this 20lb bag of doritos officer" lol

musclegeek is offline New Member
    Where did you cross the border. I live in Houston and I'm planning to take a trip soon. Also what's the mexico name for winny?

Thread Information