DBudMan is offline New Member

Newbie here looking for oral suggestions..

Newbie here looking for oral suggestions? I know injectables will give greater gain...from what I hear. But oral's will be easier to hide from wifey. I looked at the novice cycle suggestion. Can I just use that formula but replace test or deca with Anavar ?

Oh....I'm 38, 6'1", 200lbs, cardio fit, but weak muscle tone.....and that's obviously where I'm looking to make greatest gains. Small chest and arms. The gut is startin to grow...etc. I have gottin my butt back in the club to put a lid on it....but looking for help. I have learned a lot so far on this site. Great site and still much much more for me to learn.

Thanks all.
    Last edited by DBudMan; 06-03-2004 at 11:04 AM.

barbarian is offline Banned
    gota have test as a base or you dont have a cycle..anavar is weak..it wont do much alone...dont waste your $ get some test, or test EQ and run that

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Why try to hide from wife...they always find out, no need to hide. Anyway she can help you with injections. Also you need test as a base or your wife will definitely findm out if you know what I mean...

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    gota have test as a base or you dont have a cycle..anavar is weak..it wont do much alone...dont waste your $ get some test, or test EQ and run that
    Anavar is way too expensive for what it will do alone. Need to run test with every cycle. Without test you take the chance of effecting libido and possible depression. Plus remember orals are only suitable for supplementing injectables...

DBudMan is offline New Member
    Much appreciated. See???? and that is why I ask. Cuz I DUNNO! Thanks.......and your right diablo....can always hide....and kronik, not there yet to clueing "her" in. Wish she was that open. WOuld make it easier!

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    just remember that in a marriage honesty is always best. secrets are definitley not a good thing

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Also to let you know ORALS are used to help jumpstart or finish off a cycle. Alone they won't do anything you will be happy about.

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    OH!! This is a question about steroids .

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    just take a test only cycle, then she'll appreciate it when you are raw doggin her all night from the increased libido

Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    OH!! This is a question about steroids.
    lol, man i didnt get that till i read the topic again lol.

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    I agree with Kronik........don't hide it from your wife...it will bite you in the ASS!
    My wife does not like what I do but she is willing to give me my shots with out much fuss.......and if I have pissed her off that day!!! look out! LOL

Thread Information