Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Russ616's Avatar
    Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Anabolic Review
    Posts
    1,217

    Thumbs up Russ616 Summer Cycle

    I start this cycle in 3wks. Who ever said there was only cutting in the summer...


    wk 1-4 40mgs dbol ed.
    wk 1-16 600mgs test cyp.
    wk 1-16 500mgs eq
    wk 17-19 100mgs prop ed
    10mgs nolva and .25mgs l-dex and 4000mgs Trib throughout
    pct 3 days after last prop injection...
    day1 - clomid 300 & 20mgs nolva & .25mgs l-dex & 4000mgs Trib
    day2-30 - clomid 100mgs & 20mgs Nolva & .25mgs l-dex & 4000mgs trib
    day 31-37 - 20mgs Nolva & .25mgs l-dex & 4000mgs trib

  2. #2
    MBaraso's Avatar
    MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    7,611
    Looks good to me.
    I'd up the ldex alittle though... .5 ed.

  3. #3
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Looks good!

  4. #4
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    looks great to me.

  5. #5
    barbarian's Avatar
    barbarian is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    kentucky
    Posts
    1,814
    bro ive ran that cycle and dude your gona love the hell outa it!!! done mine in summer as well...rock on bro!!!!!!

  6. #6
    TRE's Avatar
    TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    OC
    Posts
    2,523
    Should see some big mass from that cycle.

  7. #7
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ616
    I start this cycle in 3wks. Who ever said there was only cutting in the summer...


    wk 1-4 40mgs dbol ed.
    wk 1-16 600mgs test cyp.
    wk 1-16 500mgs eq
    wk 17-19 100mgs prop ed
    10mgs nolva and .25mgs l-dex and 4000mgs Trib throughout
    pct 3 days after last prop injection...
    day1 - clomid 300 & 20mgs nolva & .25mgs l-dex & 4000mgs Trib
    day2-30 - clomid 100mgs & 20mgs Nolva & .25mgs l-dex & 4000mgs trib
    day 31-37 - 20mgs Nolva & .25mgs l-dex & 4000mgs trib
    i believe i will jot this cycle down for later use down the road..NICE!!! hope you can post a before and after picture..

  8. #8
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    just one thing. about cutting and dbol ? does the two really mix?

  9. #9
    Russ616's Avatar
    Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Anabolic Review
    Posts
    1,217
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    just one thing. about cutting and dbol? does the two really mix?
    I said " who ever said there was only cutting in the summer " this is not a cutting cycle. I am bulking- always....

  10. #10
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ616
    I said " who ever said there was only cutting in the summer " this is not a cutting cycle. I am bulking- always....

    LOL sorry about that! i caught it after i had posted it but i didnt get a chance to come back and correct it! my apologies!

  11. #11
    Russ616's Avatar
    Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Anabolic Review
    Posts
    1,217
    Good lookin out my fellow brothers. Happy growing....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •