rborwn77 is offline Associate Member

Arrow ____What A Great Site____

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on the board for helping all of us newbies out and answering the same questions over and over again!!!
    You allways give us you oponion ,good or bad .You are not newbies for a reason (because u know what u are talking about).You tell us stuff for a reason not to be mean ,you tell us beacuse you want us to get good results
    Thanks alot
    Last edited by rborwn77; 06-03-2004 at 01:37 PM.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rborwn77
    I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on the board for helping all of us newbies out and answering the same questions over and over again!!!
    You allways give us you oponion ,good or bad .You are not newbies for a reason (because u know what u are talking about).You tell us stuff for a reason not to be mean ,you tell us beacuse you want us to get good results
    Thanks alot
    Anytime bro, that is why we are here...

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up

Thank you thank you, thats why I got in to this business, to put a smile on a newbies face.......

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    A thanks goes a long way brah! Typing up a lengthy reply and then not getting any feedback is... well... annoying... On top of that, if you ask a question and get good responses from us - don't be affraid to update your thread later on and give some feedback on how the advice worked for you... this helps everyone.

De nada...

bjayg is offline Member
    Thanks alot
    nicely said....

PurePower is offline Senior Member

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks alot

i agree 100% thanx fellas for the sound advice. those of you who give sh!tty advice i have a big FUKK YOU!!! for ya and a side of kiss my A$$!!!

Lee___69 is offline New Member
    Thanks alot
    BUMP! I guarantee a big part of my gains will be thanks to you guys on the board.

Smeltfisher is offline Junior Member
    The Bro's within these pages have by far the best advice.
    This board makes research an easy thing..

Smeltfisher

Thread Information