m16a2 is offline Senior Member

T3 cycle 7/5 Part 2

This will be my second 7/5, started today @ 225mcg/day.

209 is start weight and I'm in my 8th week right now test/eq

My last 7/5 was in week 6 and I felt my strength drop and I lost 5 lb solid.

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    What was your resting temps off t3, and what are you temps on t3?

madmaniac is offline Junior Member
    my recommendation would be to round down. you weigh 209lbs, i would use 200mcg. mallet recommends 1lb per mcg as a MAX dosage.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by m16a2
    This will be my second 7/5, started today @ 225mcg/day.

209 is start weight and I'm in my 8th week right now test/eq

My last 7/5 was in week 6 and I felt my strength drop and I lost 5 lb solid.
    What are your temps!

have not looked yet, but i will check tomorrow. i did just start today.

as mallet will tell you, that's a no no. you should have been checking beforehand; how else will you know what dosage to use? the bodyweight rule is a rule of thumb and not meant to be a definitive number. if your resting temp is mid to high 97s and you take 225mcg, you might jump way into the 99s range with isn't where you want to be....

98.2 morning temp today. My normal resting temp is around 97.1-98.1

Quote Originally Posted by supirman45
    as mallet will tell you, that's a no no. you should have been checking beforehand; how else will you know what dosage to use? the bodyweight rule is a rule of thumb and not meant to be a definitive number. if your resting temp is mid to high 97s and you take 225mcg, you might jump way into the 99s range with isn't where you want to be....
    I'm going to start re-directing all my PM's to you brotha!...Your help is much appreciated! I'm glad to see you've absorbed alot of info and are confident enough to pass it along....

97.1 - 98.1 ..Your normal RT shouldn't be within 1.0deg from day to day or week to week even...your RT should stay within .3 deg from day to day when your not using t3 or clen etc...

98.2 for your RT is perfect your right in the optimal range. Do you have your pct's lined up?

98.2 morning temp today. My normal resting temp is around 97.1-98.1
    Last edited by Mallet; 05-31-2004 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    97.1 - 98.1 ..Your normal RT should be within 1.0deg from day to day or week to week even...your RT should stay within .3 deg from day to day when your not using t3 or clen etc...

98.2 for your RT is perfect your right in the optimal range. Do you have your pct's lined up?

<-- formally known as rampage76

you know it brother

<-- formally known as rampage76

you know it brother
    Why the change bro? Is your body evolving that much?

Why the change bro? Is your body evolving that much?

HAHAH, well just a little! No, I did it for security reasons... pretty much if anyone used my computer or happened to surf onto this site, they would recognize my screenname and I can't have that.

Anyways, I was 211 today on the scale. I hope this T3 will be more selective in burning fat this time instead of muscle/fat even.

Hey mallet.. you've given me lots of good info and I like to retain it all. I _am_ a graduate student pursing a master's and phd in electrical engineering, so brain power is something I've got (though I'm mainly good at solving things ).

Glad to help ya out!

HAHAH, well just a little! No, I did it for security reasons... pretty much if anyone used my computer or happened to surf onto this site, they would recognize my screenname and I can't have that.

Anyways, I was 211 today on the scale. I hope this T3 will be more selective in burning fat this time instead of muscle/fat even.
    That indeed you will do my friend!

Hey mallet.. you've given me lots of good info and I like to retain it all. I _am_ a graduate student pursing a master's and phd in electrical engineering, so brain power is something I've got (though I'm mainly good at solving things ).

Glad to help ya out!
    Well were glad to have you on board here at AR, your going to be an asset I can see!

promiscio is offline Member

Glad to help ya out!

And modesty too!!!

j/k

Hey, nothing wrong with confidence! Starting my 2nd round of t3 tomorrow.......

promiscio is offline Member
    Hey, nothing wrong with confidence! Starting my 2nd round of t3 tomorrow.......
    Keep me updated on how it is working for you... Today was my first full day off. I still felt tired and had some weird hunger cravings! I finally caved in a drank some coffee around 430pm and it helped a lil.

I'm going to dive right in with the t3 and clen again tomorrow. I am feeling confident that I'll handle it better this time. I think my body was just in shock from the t3 last time. I'll definitely let everyone know how it's going!

98.1 morning temp.

98.1 morning temp.
    That's a great RT!

211 on the scale, feeling fat for some reason.

haha

211 on the scale, feeling fat for some reason.

haha
    Hows the diet and cardio? are you eating foods high in sodium?

Not really, not more than usual at least. I eat a good amount and try not to eat too much sodium. Cardio, I goto the gym daily and lift, no other cardio I suppose. Batting cages if that counts? Lots of walking as I am a fulltime student too.

Get on the treadmill my friend and start walking to take full advantage of the t3, i'm talking 45-60min a day...make the time!

Not really, not more than usual at least. I eat a good amount and try not to eat too much sodium. Cardio, I goto the gym daily and lift, no other cardio I suppose. Batting cages if that counts? Lots of walking as I am a fulltime student too.

I'm feeling a bit bloated today, probably from having 2 cheat days this weekend b/c of the holiday. And the holiday eating included strawberry cheesecake! Oh god it was awesome

Get on the treadmill my friend and start walking to take full advantage of the t3, i'm talking 45-60min a day...make the time!

Weren't you the one who said that cardio on t3 is not needed?

I don't see how in theory it would benefit. T3 increases your metabolism, fats and carbs and protein being burned (calories). So doing some cardio would only increase that further, but not necessarily selectively burn anything. So it wouldn't improve the rate of fat being burned, only the amount of total calories burned. I am not sure, does that make any sense?

p.s. i will start morning cardio tomorrow. i do need to shed a few lbs. with all this new muscle it'll really make a big difference to loose some fat

If you're on some AAS, you'll keep your muscle while using the t3. Doing cardio will make the overall loss greater, which would normally be comprised of both fat and muscle. Given the AAS, it's so much easier to build your muscles, you can manage to retain what you have quite easily.

My body is VERY stubborn about shedding fat, so I'll continue with my cardio 7 days/week as I've been doing. Without it, I wouldn't lose a thing.

97.3 morning temp.

temps going up.. that's good!

I don;t remeber saying DON'T do cardio while cycling t3...cardio and diet are always the main difference in someone getting lean and someone staying fat and dissapointed with their progress, t3 isn't magic my friend. Trust me, you think your BBT rises throughout the day from eating or exercise, just wait till you climb on the treadmill your 99.1 will be closer to 100.1...!

Weren't you the one who said that cardio on t3 is not needed?

I don't see how in theory it would benefit. T3 increases your metabolism, fats and carbs and protein being burned (calories). So doing some cardio would only increase that further, but not necessarily selectively burn anything. So it wouldn't improve the rate of fat being burned, only the amount of total calories burned. I am not sure, does that make any sense?

I don;t remeber saying DON'T do cardio while cycling t3...cardio and diet are always the main difference in someone getting lean and someone staying fat and dissapointed with their progress, t3 isn't magic my friend. Trust me, you think your BBT rises throughout the day from eating or exercise, just wait till you climb on the treadmill your 99.1 will be closer to 100.1...!

I'm all for cardio and I do think it makes a huge difference. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to do it for this cycle. I wanted to start, but I just don't see how I can do it right now. Check out my thread, http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=103545

Yeah, that kinda makes it hard to get on the treadmill, or walk to class for that matter.

Well as I probably mentioned, it's not necessary to do cardio or change your diet to benefit from t3, but at what rate you lose fat will be determined by those two factors?

I'm all for cardio and I do think it makes a huge difference. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to do it for this cycle. I wanted to start, but I just don't see how I can do it right now. Check out my thread, http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=103545

Yeah, that kinda makes it hard to get on the treadmill, or walk to class for that matter.

Well as I probably mentioned, it's not necessary to do cardio or change your diet to benefit from t3, but at what rate you lose fat will be determined by those two factors?

as soon as this is healed and I am not in pain anymore, I will be going to the gym every morning, on or off t3

98.0 morning temp. gonna goto the gym and maybe do the bike or something... i'm going to find something that doesn't put me in too much pain.

****, that's a high temp w/o t3. i'm messed up today, my temp was only 97.4 and im on t3.... grr.

Thread Information