NOC2006 is offline New Member

Question Just got my insulin.... Now what?

Hey guys, I just got my insulin like 5 minutes ago. Should I refrigirate it so it won't spoil quickly. But the big question now is, how much do I take with my HGH? If anyone knows... please tell me. I'm going to be taking 3i.u./day and I was wondering how much insulin to take. If anyone knows, please tell me ASAFP!!!

NICK

Methuselah is offline Member

Exclamation

Those are some good threads, they comport to the medical text that I have read.

Dude, your question is like a pot smoker asking how much Cocaine and Heroin to stack while on PCP.

You're going WAY out there; make sure you can get back!

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    like sk said ,u dont even know how much to take what r u doing useing that stuff?your playing with fire .i would seriously consider reading up on it like alot!do u realize how dangerous inulin is?and what side it can have.

The Emperor is offline Associate Member

Re: Just got my insulin.... Now what?

Originally posted by NOC2006
    Hey guys, I just got my insulin like 5 minutes ago. Should I refrigirate it so it won't spoil quickly. But the big question now is, how much do I take with my HGH? If anyone knows... please tell me. I'm going to be taking 3i.u./day and I was wondering how much insulin to take. If anyone knows, please tell me ASAFP!!!

NICK
    OMG!!!!!

Please don't be serious. You bought slin and don't know how to use it! No wait you have HGH too. Your gonna kill yourself I know it! Is this your first cycle? You know even a lot of vets do't mess with this stuff. I would suggest you put it in the freeze and do a couple months of research but HGH doesn't last too long....

Thread Information