thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member

Where can I get advice on finishing a cycle?

I need help/advice on finishing up a cycle(first time user). Please reply and I can go into further detail, thx!

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    what do you need to know???

Well I started with test cyp going on 5 weeks now, I ran out of TEST CYP so I got Ultra Test (E,P,C) mixed all together. I'm going to do 5 more weeks of Ultra Test to complete 10 weeks, I also have winny. When should I start taking the winny? I heard if you take winny everyday, you may mess up your "receptors?" So someone told me to take it every other day? What do you guys think? This is my first cycle ever done. They also told me that if I ever plan to do winny again, and I had done it everyday, I would have to do it everyday for the remaining cycles? And I have HCG and CLOMID, when should I start taking that?
    thanks!

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    Well I started with test cyp going on 5 weeks now, I ran out of TEST CYP so I got Ultra Test (E,P,C) mixed all together. I'm going to do 5 more weeks of Ultra Test to complete 10 weeks, I also have winny. When should I start taking the winny? I heard if you take winny everyday, you may mess up your "receptors?" So someone told me to take it every other day? What do you guys think? This is my first cycle ever done. They also told me that if I ever plan to do winny again, and I had done it everyday, I would have to do it everyday for the remaining cycles? And I have HCG and CLOMID, when should I start taking that?
    thanks!
    Me personally I wouldn't of used a needle till I knew the answers to these questions. You should start the Clomid 18 days after your last shot because of the Cypionate .

Yeah see Ive been reading everywhere on the board, and my friend told me the exact same thing to take Clomid 18 days after my last shot, but I wanted to verify all the info with you guys.

Thread Information