simplecanibus is offline Associate Member

Long term damage due to heat generation of dnp?

i was wondering if anybody has heard of any studies concerning long term damage, or damage period, to our internal bodies due to the heat generation of dnp . what does the elevated temperature over a period of hours, better yet days, do to us? is it really that bad or is it just a bit of excess heat for a week or so? thanks a lot guys.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't want to find out. People defend DNP saying they have done it safely for 10 days or whatever, but who knows whats gonna come about 6 months or 6 years from now. I have read enough to just say no. AAS gets you through plateaus you would never get to without them. However DNP is unnecassary. You can lose BF with out it. Why take the risk? JMO.

i sometimes think t3 can be just as bad if you use it imporperly. i won't touch clen anymore because it eats away at heart cells. i'm at 8% bf right now and i want to just shred one more percent or two and the heat issue freaks me out some times.

arnold1980 is offline Associate Member
    IMO the sides of DNP aren't worth it for me.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    When I run DNP with t3 my temp goes up a little less then 1 degree. That's it, 1 degree.

DNP has been used and studied since the 30's, and I've never seen anything that suggests there's any damage caused by normal DNP generated heat.

As for long term effects, check out this study. The people in it were under the care and supervision of doctors the entire time (1 year), and they reported no problems.

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-P...S=PN/4,673,691

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    When I run DNP with t3 my temp goes up a little less then 1 degree. That's it, 1 degree.

DNP has been used and studied since the 30's, and I've never seen anything that suggests there's any damage caused by normal DNP generated heat.

As for long term effects, check out this study. The people in it were under the care and supervision of doctors the entire time (1 year), and they reported no problems.

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-P...S=PN/4,673,691
    From what I've read the BT raising in this case would be more from the T3 than anything else.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It obviously depends on the dosage. The big fear with DNP is dehydration which obviously can kill you if you aren't careful.

ya, it seems a little difficult to down 2 gallons of water a day. how do most of you guys do it? other than that i like the study posted, great stuff.

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    I have a desk job so all I do is sit here and drink water...and sweat

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ill drink alittle more than half a gallon during an after a workout.

i can down a gallon by mid day no problem, but when i'm at work i stand outside directing people where to park. i don't do much physical work AT ALL, but i do have to stand outside during the summer. Only PM hours mind you , but still, i have no water bottle, i have to walk inside to get a gimpy ass glass and drink it there. i'm just tearing my hair out cause it's almost becoming too hot to do this now and it pisses me off big time.

Thread Information