Beefbody is offline Associate Member

Question going to use insulin! tell me if this is right!

I am going to start to use insulin (humalog) i am going to use it only on my workout days which are mon, tues, thurs, fri. for four weeks! i am going to start out by injecting 2 IU's and increase the IU's by one each workout until i feel as though its enough somewhere between 4-8 IU's. is that enough though for a first time user of insulin?? imediatly after the injection i will drink down 80g of fat/carb free whey protien with 100g of dextrose, 5g creatine, 5g glutimine, amino acids. i will have zero fat iuntake in the next 41/2 hours iuntil the humalog is done working. i will eat a well balaced fat free meal one hour after injection then another hour or so another shake mix as before.

I need to know if what im going to do is right or if you know please tell me so i dont kill myself here.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Looks good to me,but your carbs are to high with 2 iu of slin post workout.The rule is 10-20 grams per iu post workout.So you'll need to adjust that as you ramp up your dose.
    Last edited by Da Bull; 06-03-2004 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Looks good to me,but your carbs are to high with 2 iu of slin post workout.The rule is 10-20 grams per iu post workout.So you'll need to adjust that as you ramp up your dose.
    thanks bull!

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefbody
    I am going to start to use insulin (humalog) i am going to use it only on my workout days which are mon, tues, thurs, fri. for four weeks! i am going to start out by injecting 2 IU's and increase the IU's by one each workout until i feel as though its enough somewhere between 4-8 IU's. is that enough though for a first time user of insulin?? imediatly after the injection i will drink down 80g of fat/carb free whey protien with 100g of dextrose, 5g creatine, 5g glutimine, amino acids. i will have zero fat iuntake in the next 41/2 hours iuntil the humalog is done working. i will eat a well balaced fat free meal one hour after injection then another hour or so another shake mix as before.

I need to know if what im going to do is right or if you know please tell me so i dont kill myself here.
    If your going to have carbs that high, take in half directly upon injecting, and then sip the other half for an hour or so, then 30-45 minutes later have a Prot/carb meal. Remember the most important this is trying to keep BG levels up throughout the 4 1/2 hour period.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Wrong forum. This is for steroid questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    If your going to have carbs that high, take in half directly upon injecting, and then sip the other half for an hour or so, then 30-45 minutes later have a Prot/carb meal. Remember the most important this is trying to keep BG levels up throughout the 4 1/2 hour period.
    allright will do thanks bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    I really don't think he should stagger the carbs like that.he should injest the proper amount depending on what dose he took.then 1 tr later come back with a high protein meal.Staggering that many carbs on 2 ius of slin will only lead to fat deposits IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Wrong forum. This is for steroid questions.
    Tell that to the ppl who post countless questions about Nolv,l-dex and clen !!
    If you can't answer the question,don't respond.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Tell that to the ppl who post countless questions about Nolv,l-dex and clen !!
    If you can't answer the question,don't respond.
    the bull is getting testy -- i hear that godfather theme playin.. somebodys gonna get whacked

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    the bull is getting testy -- i hear that godfather theme playin.. somebodys gonna get whacked
    true ..some time has elapsed since freddo went swimming...I'm getting itchy!

Thread Information