Dally is offline The Dally Lama

WTF is this normal with test?or just me?

I started back at 50mg per day on sunday, monday I noticed nothing but sorta sweaty sleep, tuesday I noticed the same, wednesday I started to look a little bloated in the face (which is where I put on weight and lose it very visibly) and today the same deal and my nipples which are not sore are looking a big swollen again? .. is this all in my head .. cause I am running 40mg of nolvadex and was goin .25 of L'dex ed too.

I dont fricken get it .. like is the test kicking in that fast and I am that gyno prone ? WTF?

What do you's think if I cut the 50mg down to eod .. and in doing so now .. will it mess up my "levels"?

thanks... I friggin hate test and man tits !

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Must now for sure, you running propionate ?

jmp51483 is offline Member
    Does it always come back down after your cycle is over? I also gain/lose weight in my face and as of right now my face is bloated but i kind of look at it like its something that comes with the game. Mine always goes back down during PCT but the muscles stay.

yah .. its prop,and yes the bloat goes away totally during pct or just being off for about a week and abit. But, it didnt kick in SOOO fast the first time I used it. I dont feel any sides in the nips ... but they have swollen up again.

Do you figure I should go 50mg eod as opposed to my ed or is that not going to be enough for any gains considering I am running the nolvadex 40mg and l dex .25 ed

like Im thinking Im gonna just throw the **** jug of prop out, if Im gonna get all fat nippled again!

Nah I would keep it ED to keep your blood levels as stable as possible.. Just keep on the Nolva and L-dex to keep the bloat to a minimum. If soreness and whatnot occurs even furthur trying upping the Nolva for awhile... But hopefully we won't get to that point!

I have the winny .. should I just cut my losses here on the test and fack it ..and just run the winny?

and how long of pct do I need to run after 5 weeks of winny and when ??

anyone?

Sorry Bro,

Im gonna leave that for a Vet or Mod... they could probably help with that more than I could.

bump

I dunno what to do... is shooting eod day a bad thing to do for a low dose like 50mg ed stab? considering I have shot only 4 times ed ?

I think I am just gonna come off... this sux.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    bump

I dunno what to do... is shooting eod day a bad thing to do for a low dose like 50mg ed stab? considering I have shot only 4 times ed ?

I think I am just gonna come off... this sux.
    You may just be very gyno prone. I wouldn't say it's the gear. I wouldn't suggest dropping the test and just going with winnie. Not too pleasent on the body and you'll get at best ok results. Stick it out and give yourself a chance to level out on it. Watch for soreness and go from there. Give it another week and talk with some MOD's and VET's in the mean time. That's just my suggestion.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    I hold a lot of water on test and it causes mny nipples to swell up a little too. They don't hurt or get sore or anything they just get puffy and I think it is just from water retention b/c i dont get gyno and it goes away quickly after i get off.

Quote Originally Posted by spound
    I hold a lot of water on test and it causes mny nipples to swell up a little too. They don't hurt or get sore or anything they just get puffy and I think it is just from water retention b/c i dont get gyno and it goes away quickly after i get off.

hmmm interesting .. WhiteyK said the same sorta thing...

thanks fellas for your help.

I think what I will do is go 50mg eod and run the nolvadex and l-dex still

Whaddya think... I have the winny tabs and clomid on hand. I can pct anytime I want or need to. I just dont wanna make this tit crap any worse .. its obsessing my mind!

Thread Information