Thread: gyno?

chevyboyzcry is offline Associate Member

gyno?

well i dont want to admit it but i think i have gyno! my first 2 cycle i never used any nolva or pct! didnt know to much then! but when i fell under my nipples feels like a big ball under each nipple! but it doesnt hurt or itch! and when i flex it stays lose doesnt tighten up with the muslce! is this gyno? surgery only way out?

anyone?

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Are you currently on cycle??

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    well .. if thats something you can say you didnt have before the cycles then possibly yeah .. it may be.

Does it feel like a gumball in there? do your nips look larger .. like the nip tip?

What type of cycle did you run before?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by chevyboyzcry
    well i dont want to admit it but i think i have gyno! my first 2 cycle i never used any nolva or pct!
    Which is it - your first or second cycle... and what gear are you running now... or were you running?

i ran test and deca first cycle! and ran test only 2nd cycle! i just got off my 3rd cycle of dbol ,test,deca! but i used nolva and am on my pct right now! and yes it feels like a gumball in there

Doses?

1st cycle i ran about 500mg week of test
    and 200mg of deca for about 12 weeks!
    2nd cycle ran about 500mg of test
    for about 8 weeks

Bodyfat?

ive never really checked my body fat! but im about 5'9 195 pounds!

Quote Originally Posted by chevyboyzcry
    yes it feels like a gumball in there
    how hard is the little bugger?

its pretty hard! like a hard muscle! when i feel it i can move it around!

Well... personally, I think you are conjuring it up in your head... just my intitial impression. This is why: most people don't start seeing gyno symptoms until they have ran several cycles - or start running really long ones... over 15... 20 weeks - especially when no anti-e's are used during extended cycles. Also, you aren't using a lot of aromatizing gear. You may have bumped up a few b/f points while on... especially since elevated estrogen can increase water, decrease lean body mass and increase bodyfat levels. Gyno symptoms are normally a hard lump that is aggrevating/sensitive...

HOWEVER, some people are really sensitive to gyno - so it is a possibility...

In the future, use 10mg of Nolvadex per 500mg of TE during your cycle. And post cycle estrogen levels will be high - so you must have a proper PCT ready to go. This is where you f'ed up - you should have ran some Nolvadex during and had PCT ready to go. Do you have Nolvadex available?

see thats the thing .. I dont even remotely disagree with the you warrior.. I agree. From my personal experience I have never shot juice at all .. never even considered it.. I did about 700mg of test prop a week for about 3 weeks .. and stopped due to sensitive itchy puffed out nips ... and got the nolvadex about week 4 and a half .. with NO PCT.

what a shame, but a loser learns!

My brother is by gyno'd abit from not working out and about 20 percent BF. Hes a slob, and has fat nips.

I have a lump now under my nips that is about the size of a canadian penny in circumference and it makes my nips stick out sorta when soft.. when hard .. I look like I used to.

I am embarrassed to say it.. but its true and I wanna help others on the board... if you feel anything run it high .. if you dont.. may as well run it high ... you dont want this SH*T

FACK

anyways good luck bro.

Yeah - some people have it from puberty and it goes away the more they mature and develop some quality lean body mass... I did growin up - but at 26 years old, I have no signs of it anymore...

You do feel the little things when you are on cycle - there is no getting around that... there are several reactions going on in your body. You might feel a tingle in your nips - not necessarily gyno, just an awareness of it... especially your first few runs when you constantly got the gyno-fear running through your head. You might feel a pinch in your nuts - but then again you can relate that to your testes being shut down from their normal androgen production... on your first cycle, this would be the first time you have told your system it basically does not need to produce an endogenous supply of androgens anymore. There are little bumps and squeeks... they are inevitable - but it don't always mean a disaster...

I am not trying to lighten up getting some solid medical advice or make a condition worse - I am just trying to bring the fact that not every little tingle means things are fuking up on cycle. But one deffinitly needs to beware of some serious signs of the potential for irreversable side-effects...

For the record, I DO think this guy needs to get some Nolvadex ASAP...

for the record I do too.. but as far as I know .. nolvadex will do shat all if its gotten to a certain stage .. being calcified.

I dont know .. I truly wish I did, as I am in the same sort of boat.

I have read everything I can on the web about it ... there isnt too much, really promising.

One thing I have seen is that if you have gear induced gyno that it is not reversible.. cause if I knew it was, then I wouldnt bother with this left over test and just hit the winny.

I have shot it 4 times now.. should I be feeling abit of tenderness running 40mg of nolva and .25 of ldex? I dont think so... but, I was the idiot to get myself in this spot in the first place.

Im still on the fence on if I should go to 50mg eod as opposed to the last 4 days of 50 mg ed.. which is making the nips sensitive and puff again .. WTF?

I wonder if I should just pct with clomid for a week or two?

Thread Information