Slash10 is offline New Member

Odd Problem, what the hell is it?

I am on a cycle right now consisting of T-CYP, DECA and TREN and all of a sudden when I piss I get a sharp pain almost like a muscle pulling right under my sac right where my legs meet. Does anyone know what this is and if this is at all normal?

bubbathegut is offline Member
    that doesnt sound normal at all, to the best of my knowledge it could be your prostate gland...if it continues u might want to see a doc...maybe someone else might know...

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    i have had that happen to me several times while on cycle, the last time was when i was running HCG a week in between 2 cycles (20 week)

its a sharp pain, i almost fell to the ground after pissing in the locker room at my gym????? i thought it was from the HCG blowin up my nads or something????

bump bump bump

-Biggie

mr_man is offline Associate Member
    I have the same problem everytime i start test. It is a muscle cramp right under your sac and does nothing but make you want to jump around and scream. Mine seams to go away after about the first or second week. But if yours don't I would talk to a Doc.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It sounds like you have a slightly enlarged prostate.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    yea if i'm thinking correctly i think thats the smooth muscle that releases and stops the flowof urine. have you been having sex alot? sometimes when i crack for a few days straight i'll have almost a soreness in that area for a day or 2. get it checked out by a dr if the pain persist

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Fina can be rough on your urinary system. I had some pains like you described when I have used fina. Make sure that you drink plenty of water. I only got the pains when I wasn't properly hydrated.

Slash10 is offline New Member

Thanks for the input.

Thanks for the input bros I really appreciate it. I think the hydration thing might be it because I haven't been getting as much water as I usually do.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Drink more water and supplement with saw plamento....... it does sound like you have a enlarged prostate

Froggy is offline Member
    Drinking lots of H2O, very important while on cycle. Try not to strain it to much..your prostate that is..

Thread Information