stan345 is offline New Member

2 shots a week or 1

cant decide whether to take 500mg once a week or 250mg twice a week... twice a week would be more ideal yes because of steadier test levels...... HMMMMM

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stan345
    cant decide whether to take 500mg once a week or 250mg twice a week... twice a week would be more ideal yes because of steadier test levels...... HMMMMM
    Are you just thinking out loud?Allow me to interupt your personal convo,and say your thinking correctly in doing shots 2x weekly....you can go back to talking to yourself now...have fun.

haha yes looks like it hey! ohh I probably should of added its test enanthate .. ok i have a question would it really matter if i did 1 500mg once a week?

Quote Originally Posted by stan345
    haha yes looks like it hey! ohh I probably should of added its test enanthate .. ok i have a question would it really matter if i did 1 500mg once a week?
    If you shoot twice weekly,your blood levels will be stable and you'll greatly reduce the risk of sides.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    If you shoot twice weekly,your blood levels will be stable and you'll greatly reduce the risk of sides.

Listen to some good advice from a knowledgeable Bro

dragon cycle is offline Junior Member
    i agree shot twice a week

barbarian is offline Banned
    i agree with bull......2x week

ok so mon and thu cheers boys

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Conventional Wisdom is that staedy levels are best because it is fluxuations that trigger some the feedbacks that cause sides.

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    My point being, you are essentially reducing anabolism as well as the amount of gear you are taking. Obviously taking less test=less sides (at the beyond normal ranges of test we are talking), so call it for what it is: You are taking less gear. People are assuming they will get the same level of anabolism with less sides by shooting twice a week, but that is not true.

beefydragon is offline Member
    Wow, UrbanDawg, you rock... explained everyone in a single sentence...

"The philospher of AS"

My point being, you are essentially reducing anabolism as well as the amount of gear you are taking. Obviously taking less test=less sides (at the beyond normal ranges of test we are talking), so call it for what it is: You are taking less gear. People are assuming they will get the same level of anabolism with less sides by shooting twice a week, but that is not true.
    Prove it.

man now im confused lol

getbig79 is offline New Member
    my personal experience was with two inj a week and i had excellent results. plus i kept what i mostly gained during my cycle. i took one inj on wed and the second on sun then back to wed. I did this at 500mg test enan. and 400mg decca and had NO sides. except for the water-retent. and slight aggressivness

SKiN is offline Member
    No more yellow font........****

Quote Originally Posted by ToughGuy13
    No more yellow font........****

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Why is it that people think 2 shots a week are better than 1 as far as sides? The reason why you get less sides is you are spreading out the dossage; taking 500mg test E a week in two shots is not 500mg a week; rather it is substantially less if you shoot (for example) once on monday and once on Thurday. If you inject once a week, all 500mg go into your system at once. But by shooting twice a week, the esters make it so less gear makes it into your system in that amount of time. Because you have less gear in your system, you get less sides. That is my theory, I have not evidence to back it up, just as I doubt anyone here has any evidence to disprove me. I am bumping this thread because I am tired of this dogma. If its not, show me a study and I will delete this post. I'm not flaming anyone, just trying to learn for myself and inform others.
    How are you taking less by taking two shots? Remember even if you shoot all 500mg at once the ester takes care of the release, it is not all available right away. Also the half life is about 3.5-4 days. By doing injections around the half life you are keeping levels as steady as possible. The calculations on levels are in the educational form if you are a mathematician have at it. Also one of the biggest sides from not keeping levels steady is acne. This is why people shoot prop ED its half life is 27 hours. If you shoot EOD with 100mg for example you are going from day 1 shot - 100mg on day 2 njo shot - (total 50mg), take day three injection you are at 100 for that day + 25 from first shot (total 125mg), but then on Day 4 no injection so first shot is gone, shot from day three is at 50mg (so on day 4 you are back to 50mg total). So you are basically bouncing from 50mg to 125mg in a 24 hour period going forward.

Anyway ED you start out at 100, next day 50 but you put in another 100 so total 150. Next day another 100 so now 25 +50 +100 =175mg then from there on out since active life is three days you stay at about the 175mg

Different doses but you get the idea.

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    Why is it that people think 2 shots a week are better than 1 as far as sides? The reason why you get less sides is you are spreading out the dossage; taking 500mg test E a week in two shots is not 500mg a week; rather it is substantially less if you shoot (for example) once on monday and once on Thurday. If you inject once a week, all 500mg go into your system at once. But by shooting twice a week, the esters make it so less gear makes it into your system in that amount of time. Because you have less gear in your system, you get less sides. That is my theory, I have not evidence to back it up, just as I doubt anyone here has any evidence to disprove me. I am bumping this thread because I am tired of this dogma. If its not, show me a study and I will delete this post. I'm not flaming anyone, just trying to learn for myself and inform others.
    Okay, lets say this is half true.......then the best thing to do would be front loading......say 500mg the first shot then 250mg later in the week then 2 shots a week = 500 for the rest of the cycle.......

just shoot it ED if your that **** scrrd.

bro ive seen kids who NEVER get sides, get some very nasty sides by trying there first cycles of only shooting 1 shot of sust 250 a week.sometimes its not the amount of gear in your system, but its how often your putting it INTO your system that counts.

madmaniac is offline Junior Member
    i hate needles, therefore i hate taking shots. ive done a bunch of only test enathate cycles. in my experience taking 250mg twice a week makes your gains alot better. when i was shooting 500mg once a week i could barely notice i was on juice.

sp9
    Sust gives very unstable blood levels, especially shot once a week. Read the educational forum and there is a post on it there. I am talking about how the reason people experience less sides shooting a long ester 2x a week is that less gear is making it into their system in that week, so the lesser amount of gear causes less sides.
    See my note above? Did you read it? It's pretty simple.

I can't, I never said I could. You can't prove me wrong either, just as I said. I'm trying to see why you guys seem to think that 2x injections are better than one.
    Explain how you're doing less Test by shooting twice weekly.500mgs shot once weekly or twice weekly seems to be the same amount to me.You have a new code on mathematics?

Explain how you're doing less Test by shooting twice weekly.500mgs shot once weekly or twice weekly seems to be the same amount to me.You have a new code on mathematics?
    ya im puzzled....

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by madmaniac
    i hate needles, therefore i hate taking shots. ive done a bunch of only test enathate cycles. in my experience taking 250mg twice a week makes your gains alot better. when i was shooting 500mg once a week i could barely notice i was on juice.
    That has to be one of the dumbest thing's ive ever heard...... ? ?

leanmachine is offline New Member
    Does this 2 shot principle apply to low test dosages of 250 - 350 mg's week? I am talking specifically about cypionate .

Quote Originally Posted by leanmachine
    Does this 2 shot principle apply to low test dosages of 250 - 350 mg's week? I am talking specifically about cypionate.
    Yes it does apply.

I've explained it several times. I think we both have just misunderstood what we are talking about; I'm talking about for a week, and everyone else it talking for the entire cycle. It ends up being the same amount over the course of a cycle, but is more spread out. Its less gear in a given amount of time. Its like saying taking 40 dbols over the course of a month is the same as taking it over the course of a week. Overall, its the same dossage, just done in a different amount of time.

I'm just going to let this die. Its not that big of a deal, and I still am not conviced I am totally right.
    I'm talking a week also..please do explain.How is shooting 250 mgs every 3.5 days less than shooting 500 mgs once weekly.This I want to see.

sp9
    I'm talking a week also..please do explain.How is shooting 250 mgs every 3.5 days less than shooting 500 mgs once weekly.This I want to see.

UL, why don't you do a chart of how much is in your system using 3.5 days as the halflife and 14 days as the active life.

I will start:

500mg weekly on Mon. or 250 Mon/Thurs
    Week 1 500mg day1, down to 250mg day3.5 or 250mg day 1, Thurs the 250mg mon shot down to 125mg - total = 375 mg on Thurs after second shot.

By Thursday week one shooting once a week you are down to 250. Then by the time you shoot your second shot it is halved again, so right before your second shot you are down to 125 mg total, right after your second shot you shoot up to 625mg, at thursday your 500 from monday is at 250 and from the prior monday you are at 62.5 so total is 312mg, then right before your week three shot, your week one shot is gone, (you are at the 14day active life end) there is 125mg left from your week 2 shot and then you take your shot and bounce your level up to 625mg again, so basically you are swinging levels between 125mg up to 625mg and all over in between throughout your whole cylce.

With 2 shots per week you are keeping your level close to steady at 375mg -430mg throughout at any given time. You are taking in 500 per week either way just depends on if you want to keep levels steady or suffer more acne and less consistency with once per week.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    I don't think its less gear, its just that at certain times your Blood concentrations would be lower doing the once a week. Witch is exactly why you need to do twice a week, to avoid any drastic peaks and valleys.

Quote Originally Posted by leanmachine
    Does this 2 shot principle apply to low test dosages of 250 - 350 mg's week? I am talking specifically about cypionate.
    dude, what's your stats? weight, height, workout experience, etc...
    250/week is a bit too low for a average size person... i'd go 350-400mg/week if i were you.

leanmachine is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beefydragon
    dude, what's your stats? weight, height, workout experience, etc...
    250/week is a bit too low for a average size person... i'd go 350-400mg/week if i were you.
    5'8 165, 10% bf lifting for 2 years.
    Going with deca also thats why the test is a little low, I ve also read alot about low test dosages for 1st cycle, but 350 mg is in the ballpark with 250 mg deca.

Thread Information