My cycle is:
    1-10 500 mg. Test E.
    1-12 10 mg. Nolva
    1-12 .25 mg.A-Dex
    PCT
    Day1--300 mg.Clomid / 20 mg. Nolva
    Day2-11--100 mg. Clomid / 20 mg. Nolva
    Day12-21--20 mg. Nolva

i started the cycle with 500 mg.Test E.(i''ll do it 250&250 seperatelyanymore!)
    on last Monday.At that time everything was ok.But Wednesday&Today-Thursday i feel heavy pain at injected side on my ass.When i sit on it, there is pain & hurt i feel.Is it normal that i dont think so OR what can i do for this case? Waiting for ur advise & answers...Thnks...

SKiN is offline Member
    Its normal. Adding heat and massaging the area helps alot right after injection. I injected 3cc's once. That sucked ass. Pain lasted till next shot.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    o.k. before you inject run the syringe under warm tap water,but make sure you don't get the needle wet or this will cause an infection. i usually leave the needle i withdraw from on then switch after i warm up the juice.then after you inject massage the spot for like 2-5 min. with a sterile swab.if it hurts still days after put a heating pad and massage the spot.take ibuprofen

mycisco2003 is offline New Member
    Thnk u guys.i wonder it''ll the same pain at each injection? What about ibuprofen? its smthg like analgesic?

it's generic motrin or advil i believe

Could u explain motrin-advil bro.Painful-analgesic drug?

Quote Originally Posted by mycisco2003
    Could u explain motrin-advil bro.Painful-analgesic drug?

Analgesic drugs include the nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as the salicylates, narcotic drugs such as morphine, and synthetic drugs with morphinelike action such as meperidine (Demerol) and propoxyphene (Darvon). Aspirin and other NSAIDs (e.g., acetaminophen, ibuprofen, and naproxen) reduce fever and inflammation as well as relieve pain. Narcotic analgesics and the morphinelike synthetic drugs depress the central nervous system and alter the perception of pain. They are used to alleviate pain not relieved by the NSAIDs. NSAIDs and other analgesics are also used in combination, as in Tylenol with codeine and Darvocet (Darvon and acetaminophen). Recently, patient-controlled analgesic techniques have been introduced, in which patients have the option of injecting small quantities of narcotic type analgesics to control their own pain. Microprocessor-controlled injections may be made through intravenous catheters, or through a catheter into the epidural (covering of the spinal cord) area. In addition to analgesic drugs, various techniques, such as acupuncture, hypnosis (see hypnotism), and biofeedback, are used to alleviate pain.

use aleve or ibuprofen.

thnk for ur educational answer.

beefydragon is offline Member
    my test-e injection pain went away after about a week of injections... i usually inject into glutes, quads, triceps, and some people prefer delts which i've never done before. test-e is not as bad as some of the other steroid compounds such as sust, etc...

before you do an injection, take a hot shower to allow your muscle to relax. also what gauge pinz are you using? 23-25 gauge 1in. will allow you to slowly inject so it doesn't damage the surrounding muscle tissue as much. warming the liquid prior to injection definitely helps.

g'luck

In fact my trainer do it at gym.He's a good knowledge & experience also competitors for 20 years.This is the first that i try juice inj. Maybe my body react it.God willing...

One more thing...As i wrote before on my cycle im using anti-es like Nolva & ADex.Some people says U dont use any anti-e if u dont have any sides like gyno-water retention.Again my cycle:
    1-10 500 mg. Test E.
    1-12 10 mg.Nolva / 0.25 mg. ADex
    im on 5th day of my cycle.What do u think about? How about anti-es ?

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    no pain no gain, know pain know gain!

Thread Information