Anthonym2121 is offline New Member

Testosterone Enanthate 250

Recently got Qv's enantat 250, I have been reading a lot about enanthate , and most people say its pointless to just run 250 mg. I don't have access right now to any more, for at least another couple weeks and I want to start now. So i was just wondering if I do just run 250 mgs will I get any gains at all? If so about what would the average person gain, I know that it varries on how you eat and how you train, but just on an average about how much weight could you gain? thank you

jmp51483 is offline Member
    YOur body almost produces that much weekly naturally. I would say wait for sure.. and make sure you have your pct lined up way before you even think about starting your cycle.. You do want to keep your gains right? Wait until you can get more Test.

razor67 is offline Banned
    do you have clomid/nolvadex ?

rborwn77 is offline Associate Member
    Ditto ,what they both said

I have asked the samething 10 times and got the same answer 10 times

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jmp51483
    YOur body almost produces that much weekly naturally. I would say wait for sure.. and make sure you have your pct lined up way before you even think about starting your cycle.. You do want to keep your gains right? Wait until you can get more Test.
    Hmmmmm...I think it's more in the 80 mg level per week.But i know it's not over 100 mgs.

And several members of this board did very well with a low dose of 250 mg test weekly.Granted,most of us run 500 mgs weekly,but I did want to point that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Hmmmmm...I think it's more in the 80 mg level per week.But i know it's not over 100 mgs.

And several members of this board did very well with a low dose of 250 mg test weekly.Granted,most of us run 500 mgs weekly,but I did want to point that out.

hrmmm,

I'll have to pull up where I read that it was 200mg.. Could have been a typo.. Thanks for the correction though Bull!

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Like DaBull said lots of people here have done low dose cycles in the past with moderate gains. Everybody has there on opinions about low dose but since this is your first cycle I think you will acquire some good gains granted probably not as much as you would if you running a higher dose. Also make sure your diet and workout are in order and always do proper PCT. So I say go for it and let us know how it goes. Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by jmp51483
    what kind of ignorant moronic statement is that?if we produced that much testosterone we wouldnt be wasting our time with weekly injections of it.your body produces(depending on a few variables) in between the 7-11 mg's of test daily.on a weekly basis depending on your lifestyle the most you'll probably ever get is between 75-80 mg's.

as for going for the low doseage, go for it bro.im still trying to post before and after pics of my low doseage cycle.i started out with 250 mg's of cypionate for the first 4 weeks but then i bumped it to 300 mg's for the rest of the cycle.i did very well coming out around 28 lbs heavier.i kept 19 lbs.however, with any cycle, your going to have to give it all you got.dedication is the key to success in anything you do. dedicate all the extra time in the day you have to either eating/resting/training. i was really serious about it to the point where i thought that my cypionate was working on my second week b/c i gained almost 6 lbs already.i was eating so much more and training so much harder than i usually do.

leanmachine is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    what kind of ignorant moronic statement is that?if we produced that much testosterone we wouldnt be wasting our time with weekly injections of it.your body produces(depending on a few variables) in between the 7-11 mg's of test daily.on a weekly basis depending on your lifestyle the most you'll probably ever get is between 75-80 mg's.

as for going for the low doseage, go for it bro.im still trying to post before and after pics of my low doseage cycle.i started out with 250 mg's of cypionate for the first 4 weeks but then i bumped it to 300 mg's for the rest of the cycle.i did very well coming out around 28 lbs heavier.i kept 19 lbs.however, with any cycle, your going to have to give it all you got.dedication is the key to success in anything you do. dedicate all the extra time in the day you have to either eating/resting/training. i was really serious about it to the point where i thought that my cypionate was working on my second week b/c i gained almost 6 lbs already.i was eating so much more and training so much harder than i usually do.
    good post, good to know you dont need 500 mg on 1st cycle, I can see uping the ante on later cycles.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member

nice mate, 19lbs on low dosages
    well done

WOW... Sorry... if you would have taken the time to read alittle lower you would have seen that I pulled that info from somewhere else and that it may have been mistyped.. Instead of being a complete C****sucker you could have just informed us correctly.. as Did Da Bull in previous post.. Thank you

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    I keep the doses low bro, you dont need to listen to half the people on here. I used 250 and I had great gains, I also had 200 of EQ in there too though.

Thread Information