georgie24 is offline Member

to hell with dieting time to get jacked

dieting is the worst for me, mentally im irratable and on edge 24/7 and i tend to lose leam mass instead of flab and strenght is like a yoyo im so fed up with it i guess i been on too long or something (since august)(low cals and eca) now i wanna put on some mass like 20-30 pounds of rock and keep most of it i have gotten some good help from you guys bout mainly cutting cycles but now its totally different time to get jacked, so after dieting down to 225 from 263 i decided to put on as much mass as i can without adding much bodyfat i even put on some extra muscle even while dieting so i think a freaky beginers mass cycle will do me enough justice.. ,i basicly said screw that im getting in shape so since august i been layin real low from freinds and the going out scene just working out and eating clean and reading the boards ive made some good improvement thus far and i would love to shock the peopple who ever douted me this summer its been my whole motivation since the end of last summer to get leaned up cut
    im gonna shy away from the eq hear iy can cause some pretty bad anxiety attaks but im pretty much open to ideas, im two weeks into my" dieting break" and came to this coclusion a few days ago

btw i posted this on elite too thank you

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well Geo, I think we all can sympathize with ya man, and we all feel the same way sometimes. The point I am making here, is everyone needs a break. I go about 6 months then I lay off for about a month or two. My body needs the break. Now some will disagree with me for taking such a long break, but your body starts running down bra and gets to a point to where it will not grow anymore. It is just as if you were not to get sleep for a few days, it catches up with you, until you can't go anymore and you just crash. My advice is to take a break longer if needed. Listen to your body. ECA stacks are great, I have had great sucess with them, but doing to much will get your irratible, (hell doing to much of anything makes me that way). Lay off for a while as long as you want. Hell it is your body bro, no one elses. If you are soo stressed about getting into shape for the summer or whatever, do some research, try some light gear. My tendencies, is to lay off for a month or two, then start a good cutting cycle and then start bulking, then by the summer I am at my peak, lay low for the winter and fall and crank back up again late january to early february. Course I am not Professional BB, but BB takes dedication, hard work and motivation. Look back at your goals and ask yourself, "What is it I want?" "what are my goals"? good luck man and hang in there, we all feel ya pain, but remember, this is something everyone of us goes thru, what seperates you from everyone else is your tenacity to stick with it..

heavyonly is offline Junior Member
    Well dude. I have to say I'm completly with you on this. The diet time is hard on our bods but the physical side of it is nothing compaired to the mental side for me. Sometimes I wonder if it's worth it. I'll go clean for a couple of months, then freak out, run to Albertsons and buy $50 worth of cake and ice cream. I probably eat just as much junk in one day as I would have in those months of dieting.

Something we have to keep in mind. We are all naturally attracted to the extreme, especially BB'rs. By this I mean that when we're scanning through the boards we all stop on the post that have some dude stating that he's 'gianed 40lbs of LBM in 4 weeks', or 'got shredded pro-style in 4 weeks'. Thing is, once you read these you look at what you're doing and wonder what the hell is wrong with you. Sometimes I doubt that these claims are true, or at least completly factual. Although, I know there are some genetic freaks out there that get big just by driving near a gym, that is really rare. And we shouldn't compair our gains to these post.

I'd say, if you've been able to diet down from 263 to 225 then you certainly have the ability and talent to grow LBM the way you want. Good work BTW.

A simple mass cycle may work great for you. Understanding from the beginning that if you want to do a true mass cycle, there will be some water bloat and maybe a little fat with it. You need to understand this from the beginning, expect it, and be able to continue you're cycle as planned despite the new fat. Any fat you gain will easily go away with a short ECA/T3 run after the bulking cycle. I'm saying this because I have waisted a few cycles because I couldn't handle the bloat/fat gain I was seeing (really wasn't shit, I was mind fuked). I've gone 4 weeks into Test/Dbol only to change to deca /eq because my mind said I was getting fat. Essentially tried to do two different cycles when I should have stuck with one. And the results were not that good.

If you're asking what to use, put some more stats up for us. How old are you, that kinda stuff.

Good luck

jammergsxr is offline Member

My way

I dont konw if this will help,but I diet m-fri....weekends are open,not to go crazy but if I want a cheese pizza its cool,then every 6weeks I take a week off completely no diet no lifting!The wierd thing is I swear I lose fat in the mid section during the week off?But that keeps me sane...hope it helped

hoopty is offline New Member
    Im with ya on the whole layin low thing. Im doin the same kinda thing right now. It helps you keep focused on what needs to be done and keeps you less prone to slackin off or forgetting goals. Whos gonna be better off come summer time? The one who runs around drinking all week or the one who stays home and does what needs to be done.

jammergsxr is offline Member

Thats that

Couldnt have put it better hoopty!!

Socio is offline Associate Member
    I cant seem to take a week brake from training , i would go insane! In the last 5 years i have taken one week and 2 days the lngest off training, dont laugh it was coz i had chicken pox .... and the one week twodays later i still had pox alot over me but felt alot better so i trained arms in my room and was back at the gym next day cleared up alotm, i find if i get better results training 4-5 days in a row than having a day brake my intensity is much better ....

Thread Information